DAC help me pt2

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Megatron wrote:like most things I think understanding the source of your friends anger is the key issue. What is the actual triggering incentive? Are they always a bit angry and minor things put them over the edge, or can they go from 0-100 real quick?

I think you should sit down with him and say 'what was your relationship like with your father' and he will start crying and really open up to you, then say 'cut the shit you fuckin bastard, you're a goddamn liar' and then get everyone he knows to come over and do a big intervention where they laugh at him and just make stuff up about him

hope that helps anyway xx
If something happens for example he gets a call from his ex telling him his daughter is going to have a vaccination he will be angry the entire day and that affects his attitude even towards his dog. Then there is small things where his anger last a minute but as I said something as simple as dropping a pen will raise up a storm that will last for a few seconds.

Actually he has opened up already, tears and all. His father died long time ago and according to his brother he was an abusive alcoholic, he however really misses the guy.

He's slavic btw so he has a very oldschool mentality, I don't think he would get very many people to intervene.
Our Host!