Cyberpunk 2007

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Cyberpunk 2007

Post by Gimp Mask »

are you boys playing it? maybe during the christmas holidays I'll give it a go, see if my gtx 1060 can handle it without the game looking like crap.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I think I will give it a try once they got rid of all the birth defects.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Hyacinth wrote:I think I will give it a try once they got rid of all the birth defects.
Yeah it's kinda funny, all the postponements and talk about perfecting the game and then they release an unfinished game anyway, I mean I get it, investors and, business and bitcoins, and sub prime short selling and stuff, but still. I'm guessing they're working double time to get things fixed now that it's out.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

My computer is getting old and I won't get this game until I upgrade my rig. As far as the bugs and things go CDPR's games are usually pretty buggy when they come out. People don't remember it but Witcher 3 was riddled with them on release. I'm not surprised the game is filled with eurojank. The difference between them and other devs are they keep working on the games and supporting them after release, so this game will most likely have a lot of the problems hammered out in a few months. That said eurojank has never bothered me, I grew up playing slavtech games despite being an American.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

So, in conclusion: none of us are playing it. Right on.
SenisterDenister wrote:As far as the bugs and things go CDPR's games are usually pretty buggy when they come out. People don't remember it but Witcher 3 was riddled with them on release
I had no idea, I just played some sort of ultimate edition that came out a few years after the release and included the DLCs. Maybe I'll adopt this strategy with CP2077 as well, even though its thematically 50000x more interesting and pretty much my wet dream yeah probably won't be able to wait for long.
munchkin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by munchkin »

I felt bored watching on youtube. The graphics are well done, but I think it's the same story over and over again. Hope future patches will prove me otherwise.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

How's the cock customization?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

munchkin wrote:I felt bored watching on youtube. The graphics are well done, but I think it's the same story over and over again. Hope future patches will prove me otherwise.
I can understand that, it just happens to be right up my alley thematically so it could be a reskinned Icewind Dale for all I care
Hyacinth wrote:How's the cock customization?
Funny you should mention that, I don't know if you're aware of the rock-out-with-your-cock-out bug, don't know if it's fixed by now:
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

I'll just stick with EYE Divine Cybermancy.
munchkin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by munchkin »

Gimp Mask wrote:
Hyacinth wrote:How's the cock customization?
Funny you should mention that, I don't know if you're aware of the rock-out-with-your-cock-out bug, don't know if it's fixed by now:
LMAO, this really happened? :? :drunk:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

munchkin wrote:LMAO, this really happened? :? :drunk:
Yeah it was really common right after release, lots of screenies floating around. My friend has the game and said he was riding a motorcycle and suddenly the character was just standing on the bike with no pants haha
Our Host!