Games that don't require a video game machine. Old time fun.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Games that don't require a video game machine. Old time fun.

Post by Gimp Mask »

Alright so this one is called "Battle Royale", sometimes when I boil some eggs I will smash them against each other until one intact egg remains to see which one of them is the alpha egg. I call him "The Unbreakable". This one gets eaten last and is savoured with extreme attention paid to all senses involved to celebrate its triumphant victory over the inferior eggs. Do you guys know of any other fun games like this?

Champion of the Wastes.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I did this with M&M's and skittles when I was a kid.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

SenisterDenister wrote:I did this with M&M's and skittles when I was a kid.
It indeed is literally the oldest game in the world and has taken many forms throughout the history of mankind, but I think the modern egg-boiling technology has introduced some new and innovative gameplay mechanics to this old classic. Set-up time can be a bit of a chore though if you're in a rush but still want to play a quick match of Battle Royale
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

OK here's another one from the digital era, you don't need xbox but you do need dvd player. Turn the player on with no disc inside, when the dvd logo bounces around on the screen you must wait for it to hit the corner with pixel perfect accuracy. That counts as a goal. It's like the solitaire version of Pong but with 0 players instead of 1.

I bet SenisterDenister will be like, whatever dude I did this with betamaxx when I was like 2 you loser. Someone call Pooperscooper because we have a party pooper. I'm joking buddy you're not a party pooper, no, you strike me more as a wedding crasher, just sipping his drink in the corner, observing, biding his time...
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Funny enough at a wedding I'm drinking all the booze and out dancing with the girls making an ass of myself. I never would have suspected it but at weddings I'm a party animal. At my friend's wedding, which was open bar, I had a dozen beers, I don't know how many mixed drinks and glasses of whiskey, and a few big cigars and I was out dancing my ass off. One of the only times I ever had a hangover.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

SenisterDenister wrote:Funny enough at a wedding I'm drinking all the booze and out dancing with the girls making an ass of myself. I never would have suspected it but at weddings I'm a party animal. At my friend's wedding, which was open bar, I had a dozen beers, I don't know how many mixed drinks and glasses of whiskey, and a few big cigars and I was out dancing my ass off. One of the only times I ever had a hangover.
That sounds great! There's something magical about weddings, I love dancing and making an ass of myself at them :salute: last time I had a work flight the next morning, and it was one of the worst hangovers of my life.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Ok here's one, it's called "how many times can i fold these last two pieces of toilet paper before I get shit all over my fingers", good fun
Our Host!