Cyberpunk 2077 sequel.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Cyberpunk 2077 sequel.

Post by Gimp Mask »

Now that the Cyberbunk game is about to be released within the next few years I have been thinking all morning of a pitch to break into the gaming industry, what do you think. A prequel. Set in 2005. It would be like the Sims but with all the modern conveniences. Roombas, Hue lamps, Bluetooth all the cyber noir you could envisage back in 2002. The house will be mostly stainless steel, and it will have computer terminals, garbage and absolutely no cable trunking, just cables everywhere. But how will the Roomba be able to navigate? Thus begins our first quest. The protagonist is a young hacker called Neo, played by the 3D wire frame model of Hollywood film star Mark Wahlberg's brother Paul, world famous cook. He will be responsible for the catering during the development. It is a prequel, so the graphics should be worse, using the Sims engine license. The game will switch between Neo's home and his office, I think we will have a driving simulator between the locations. Imagine LA traffic, slow speed, smog as far as the eye can see, it will require very little processing power. In the workplace you will receive mysterious phone calls, your task is to redirect them to the correct office. NPCs will include such characters as Martha the office Bitch, who will be 3D modelled after my fucking bitch ex-wife. I have lots of photos of her so we will be able to construct a very realistic model, this will take up the bulk of the processing power. I think you should be able to do horrible things to her, I have a list but I will attach it as a separate spread sheet. Also your best friend Homer. He could be like Homer from the Simpsons just a character to lighten the mood in the moments between torturing your ex-wife, saying funny things such as "oh yeah? make me!" or "that's what she said". I think my 4-tier gameplay system of cable management puzzles, slow speed driving, call redirect puzzles and torturing my ex-wife would make for a groundbreaking RPG gaming experience allowing for many different playing styles, even playing it Bogart if you are a classical RPG aficionado. That's mostly it I'm willing to listen to your ideas but I'm not willing to compromise because this is my dream.
Last edited by Gimp Mask on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Concept art
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Good shit

Use this and make a demo:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... ZleeQ79C2E
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Any chance of seeing some sexual violence? And space aliens?

The preview is arousing
naughtpan
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by naughtpan »

The sleepless night would be an ideal concept again once this released.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Mismatch wrote:Any chance of seeing some sexual violence? And space aliens?

The preview is arousing
Hmm have to give it some thought, that is a bit of a curve ball thankfully I'm the Babe Ruth of games development so every game will be a home run and that's a guarantee. Personally I would not have any sort of sex with that ugly bitch just like I never did during our marriage unlike pretty much everyone else so maybe you can choose a character like my "best friend" Sam, or Peter from accounting or about 10 other people who will get what's coming for them. But space aliens are 100% canon so I have no issues with that.
Hyacinth wrote:Use this and make a demo:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... ZleeQ79C2E
I think we will use the Games Factory engine, tried and true platform with a track record of GOTY platinum hits such as Car Wars.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

High impact sexual violence.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Gimp Mask wrote:
Mismatch wrote:Any chance of seeing some sexual violence? And space aliens?

The preview is arousing
Hmm have to give it some thought, that is a bit of a curve ball thankfully I'm the Babe Ruth of games development so every game will be a home run and that's a guarantee.
Chris Avellone is that you?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Mismatch wrote:Chris Avellone is that you?
Bitch I might be :icecream:
Our Host!