Nationalities

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

What continet are you from?

North America
61%
South America
3%
Australasia
16%
Asia
10%
Antartica
10%
Africa
No votes

Total votes: 31

Booz3
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Booz3 »

SINCE EUROPE AND ASIA ARE QUITE TIGHT TOGETHER NO SEAS IN BETWEEN AND SO ON there is a commenly know term Eurasia well at least something like that and yes Europe and Asia could be very well considered as different continents.
quote:I should have rigged myself somebody with a spine... Didn't know you were gonna go belly up on me at last fucking gasp !
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well, when you're so smart, tell me: Did I deny the term "Eurasia"?

And officially Europe and Asia ARE considered as two different continents. The geolocical thingie (the name I can't remember in English) which is been moved by the moving magma is called Eurasian (again the name I can't remember).
Booz3
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Booz3 »

Yea you did deny it. 8O

:)
quote:I should have rigged myself somebody with a spine... Didn't know you were gonna go belly up on me at last fucking gasp !
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Booz3 wrote:There is no europe or eurasia as it's called when talking about continents.
Kashluk wrote:And no, Eurasia is Europe+Asia, but Europe and Asia are two different continents. Try to understand that.
Please tell me, in what state did I deny the existence of Eurasia?
Booz3
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Booz3 »

aaah bah... I see I left out Asia from my sentence. I ain't in a mood for this sort of depate.

It was: And no...
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

something like 75% of the votes went to Europe
Headroom
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Headroom »

Well, despite sharing the same culture, the Eurasian continent is fragmented into many cultureas and geo-political blocs.

I suppose Asia and Europe is refering to the 2 broad, distinct lands of white men and colored men. :?
I'm leaving this galaxy for one less complicated.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Booz3 wrote:aaah bah... I see I left out Asia from my sentence. I ain't in a mood for this sort of depate.

It was: And no...
I can't see the point here, either, because you're blaming me for some stupid little thing which I didn't even do :? Bleh....
Booz3
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Booz3 »

I ain't accusing you of anything... I was just making a simple note that that Europe and Asia(continents) are also know with the same term Eurasia or something like that. Now I'll drop this to the compost if no one objects. :D

Your av scares me "Ville the heavy metal man" :D :twisted: 8) :)
BloodGod
Regular
Regular

Post by BloodGod »

i was born in the federal state of Malaysia, though i am not malay by race. i am 100% 20th century chinese. to further complicate things i grew up in australia [teen & adolescent years...]

i like KL just as much as i like NSW
TONIGHT THE AGE OF MAN COMES TO AN END
godspeed@c4.org
Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Post by Phoenix »

Im swedish! "The land of the free and the home of the brave" :lol:
Signatures are for loosers

I just love that line....
Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Post by Phoenix »

whats upp with this hate sweden thing?? everyone knows that the scandinavian countries love sweden :)

I am evil :twisted:

Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

Phoenix wrote:whats upp with this hate sweden thing?? everyone knows that the scandinavian countries love sweden :)

I am evil :twisted:
Apart from Finland , I think....something to do with the Swedes occupying their country for some years or so I'm told.
furiousmonkey
SDF!
SDF!

Post by furiousmonkey »

I from Irvine in Southern California. USA
Demis
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Demis »

Another Europian here, from Greece this time :)
"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."
Buckminster Fuller
Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Post by Phoenix »

Our goverment denies knowlege of any such history :)

But we did help, the danes and norwegians unoficcially during the 2 world war. And we did help the finns against Soviet. Right?

"what mine is mine, whats your is negotiable"

-Stalin

Chris(is evil)
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Chris(is evil) »

Im from Edinburgh in Scotland, tho now i live in a small town outside of Edinburgh :)
Flying Pig
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Flying Pig »

phoenix actually the british tried to halt german advance by sending troops through sweden and of cours you had to say no you stupid meatball eating **** that and many other reasons why we hate you sewdish

I´am from iceland and even we have no reason to hate you we still do
oojie doojie boojie to you to!
Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Post by Phoenix »

:D

Well! Where did the british try to halt germany?

1. The British forces had an invading force stationed to occupy the steel mines in the north of sweden because they knew that germany needed that steel bad. This never happend though because the troops where needed elsewhere.

2. Sweden did let german troops travel by train though the country under supervison of the allmost non existant swedish army. If Sweden had denied germany this right to travel we would have been occupied.

3. Sweden did however train troops and send them to norway as raiding parties harassing the german troops at the border. The swedish goverment did deny knowlege of this untill 20 years later.

4. We did send troops and weapons to finland to support their cause against the soviet union.

5. We saved an entire unit of danish troops that embarked on the coast of "skåne" when denmark was invaded saying that we had no idea where they had gone. This ofcourse did make the germans mad but trough skillfull diplomacy and herman göerings wife(a swede) we never got attacked.

Thats why we are the good guys!

Take that you "thungur knivur!" korpen flyger my ass! Sheepfuckers :D

err.... i mean nordic brother :)

Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Don't you hurripaska start bragging about your country's great deeds :x

YOU didn't help us when preasured by USSR and Nazis, because Nazis had you on a leash!
YOU didn't sign the military alliance with us, because you were afraid of the USSR!
YOU wanted Ã…land, even though it was rightfully ours!
YOU blamed Kekkonen to be a communist!
YOU are sooooooo gay!

Ok, the last one was bit "out-of-the-line", but the rest are true facts :wink:
Our Host!