Community interviews Gimp Mask... maybe

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Community interviews Gimp Mask... maybe

Post by Gimp Mask »

Since I'm mostly getting answers to my interviews from non-DAC-people, I figured maybe I'll do a classic switcheroo. I have invented this concept called "ask me any thing", or AMAT for short. You have exactly ONE WEEK to post your questions here. But it might be more than one week, might be less, that's how this works. I didn't invent the rules I invented the mother fucking game hombre so we gonna play it my way. The only rule is: you can ask as many questions you want to or none at all, it's up to you, we can play it your way as well, what do I care. This is a two way street after all, and it leads straight to... we'll see :evil: Anyway post your questions in this thread, I will compile them into an interview thread and answer them maybe. I'm hoping for not many Fallout questions because I don't know jack shit about that stuff. Peace
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Sadly I dont have the same talent for interviewing as you do but here are some of the top of my head!

Where are you from, how many siblings do you have, how is your relationship with your parents? How was your childhood, happy?

Do you keep plants or pets?

How did you find DAC?

What drugs have you tried, what do you prefer? How do you buy them, is it from the same source over the years?

How old are you? How is your health?

What is your ideal life, if you had funds secured how would you enjoy your existence ideally?

What are your hobbies?

Tits or ass?

Have you've ever walked out of a mall into a huge parking area and realized, you'd forgotten where you parked your car?

https://youtu.be/9S1EzkRpelY
Last edited by Hyacinth on Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Very good questions, can't wait to answer them in ONE WEEK or more or less. Thank you :salute:
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

What three items are guaranteed to be in your bug out bag?

What is a music album you could never live without?

Are we alone in the universe?

Is everything a simulation?

Who was phone?

Yes or no?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Those are some tough ones! Thanks!
Our Host!