Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 first official time playing through Fallout 2 View next topic
View previous topic
johntimber
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

it's really my first official time playing through Fallout 2, and it's psychopathy is like Fallout 1's, but multiplied by 10.
Just out of Klamath, and get a random encounter that's a bunch of people. Read the box and it says it's all homeless people. (Except there's a full 3 room shack with a fridge and couches, a brahmin pen, and an outhouse on the map.) They're all screaming at me for money and food. Before I can really react properly, I enter combat and this small person runs over to me, hands in the air. I'm thinking these are enemies, so I open fire...
BOOM!
Next thing I know, the box says I critically shot A CHILD in the head and KNOCKED HER TO THE GROUND LIKE A TOY.
WTF?!
Then all the homeless are just like, "I just wanted some food! Please forgive me!" Oh god, what have I done? I try to leave combat, but they keep running away or toward me. They're screaming and another child is crying! The adults have knives, but are just running and screaming.
What caused this? Is it because I have jerky and money in my inventory?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/80gx2g/fallout_2_is_brutal/
Video content service

Thank you

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic