So what do you guys think of GRW?

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
HaroshBarosh

So what do you guys think of GRW?

Post by HaroshBarosh »

Hey guys so its finally out, have you guys tried it? Ghost Recon Wildlands.

I am hearing the beta was a better version and now finally the game is out it has a lot of bugs in map and gameplay.

Give your reviews if you have tried it!
Zed
Respected
Respected

Post by Zed »

sorry i didnt play it
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Ubisoft games are shit.
HaroshBarosh

Post by HaroshBarosh »

SenisterDenister wrote:Ubisoft games are shit.
Bro are you serious? Have you played Rainbow six siege and the division? Mirror's Edge, Assassin Creed or any other game from Ubisoft?

I bought GRW some days back and I am loving it. A must buy for action, tactical shooter game lover! Try it man.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Chum, I believe you're barking up the wrong tree here.
These are the most sour people in the wastes.
Seconded though, ubisoft is pretty shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
SenisterDenister

HaroshBarosh wrote: I bought GRW some days back and I am loving it. A must buy for action, tactical shooter game lover! Try it man.
Goddamn boy that's a product plug if I've ever seen one.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

An excellent motorcycle game, second only to Road Rash: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redline_Racer

Graphics blew my mind.
HaroshBarosh

Post by HaroshBarosh »

SenisterDenister wrote:
HaroshBarosh wrote: I bought GRW some days back and I am loving it. A must buy for action, tactical shooter game lover! Try it man.
Goddamn boy that's a product plug if I've ever seen one.

What do you mean by product plug? I genuinely wanted to ask about the game here.
HaroshBarosh

Post by HaroshBarosh »

Burning Oasis wrote:Chum, I believe you're barking up the wrong tree here.
These are the most sour people in the wastes.
Seconded though, ubisoft is pretty shit.

Server quality is pretty shit but I don't agree on games! Ubisoft has made some kickass games.

What do you prefer btw?
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

HaroshBarosh wrote: Server quality is pretty shit but I don't agree on games! Ubisoft has made some kickass games.

What do you prefer btw?
TLDR; I don't have a company that I look forward to seeing newly released games from anymore.

I'm pretty burnt out on all the games being released, to be honest. Most feel like a quick thrill opposed to a long-lasting impact that I found older games gave me. Maybe I'm getting older and more cynical, but I'm leaning towards the fact that companies are releasing crappier products (although they are looking nice), and people are eating it up anyway. The vehement 'brand-protector' customers, I feel, are ruining the game market.

Where does that leave me? I'm playing Overwatch, while also being very pissed off that Blizzard is incapable of releasing proper nerfs/buffs in a timely fashion.
That, and begrudgingly playing GTA5, regardless of the persistent server problems and the plague that is microtransactions.

Also, I did play Assassins Creed: Black Flag; It was very enjoyable, if not short as fuck. Typically avoid AC and ubisoft these days.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
SenisterDenister

Paradox is still making decent games. Stellaris is loads of fun if you like 4X space games. Honestly I'm still playing STALKER Call of Pripyat since the Call of Chernobyl came out. Turns the whole game into a sandbox, and when I mean "whole game" I mean every map from all three games put together into one gigantic sandbox where you can start anywhere as part of any faction. It's pretty fucking great. I'm also still playing New Vegas a lot.

Shamefully, I'm also still playing Mechwarrior Online.
HaroshBarosh

Post by HaroshBarosh »

SenisterDenister wrote:Paradox is still making decent games. Stellaris is loads of fun if you like 4X space games. Honestly I'm still playing STALKER Call of Pripyat since the Call of Chernobyl came out. Turns the whole game into a sandbox, and when I mean "whole game" I mean every map from all three games put together into one gigantic sandbox where you can start anywhere as part of any faction. It's pretty fucking great. I'm also still playing New Vegas a lot.

STALKER is what I am playing on PC these days :D
HaroshBarosh

Post by HaroshBarosh »

Burning Oasis wrote:
HaroshBarosh wrote: Server quality is pretty shit but I don't agree on games! Ubisoft has made some kickass games.

What do you prefer btw?
TLDR; I don't have a company that I look forward to seeing newly released games from anymore.

I'm pretty burnt out on all the games being released, to be honest. Most feel like a quick thrill opposed to a long-lasting impact that I found older games gave me. Maybe I'm getting older and more cynical, but I'm leaning towards the fact that companies are releasing crappier products (although they are looking nice), and people are eating it up anyway. The vehement 'brand-protector' customers, I feel, are ruining the game market.

Where does that leave me? I'm playing Overwatch, while also being very pissed off that Blizzard is incapable of releasing proper nerfs/buffs in a timely fashion.
That, and begrudgingly playing GTA5, regardless of the persistent server problems and the plague that is microtransactions.

Also, I did play Assassins Creed: Black Flag; It was very enjoyable, if not short as fuck. Typically avoid AC and ubisoft these days.

Ohh okay!
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

SenisterDenister wrote:Paradox is still making decent games. Stellaris is loads of fun if you like 4X space games. Honestly I'm still playing STALKER Call of Pripyat since the Call of Chernobyl came out. Turns the whole game into a sandbox, and when I mean "whole game" I mean every map from all three games put together into one gigantic sandbox where you can start anywhere as part of any faction. It's pretty fucking great. I'm also still playing New Vegas a lot.

Jesus Christ, I assume that's a mod? Also, are all quests available? Sounds awesome.
SenisterDenister

Yeah, look up Call of Chernobyl. There's a Misery port for it called Call of Misery, but I like to mix and match.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

SenisterDenister wrote:Shamefully, I'm also still playing Mechwarrior Online.
Me too :(
HaroshBarosh

Post by HaroshBarosh »

Are you guys on console too?
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Nope, basically at the point where i detest all consoles because of their lack of integrity.

But hey, I DO wanna try that new Legend of Zelda, that looks pretty fuckin neato.
SenisterDenister

Stainless wrote:
SenisterDenister wrote:Shamefully, I'm also still playing Mechwarrior Online.
Me too :(
I play with Kong Interstellar. They're cool dudes for the most part, if I didn't have a group to play with I'd never touch the game.
HELEN
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by HELEN »

Our Host!