Lanius

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Lanius

Post by Megatron »

Prequel to Fallout New Vegas involving the origins of the "sulik" creature, and/or the revelation of the human race. Directed by Wade Savage. Filmed in 3D. Starring Johnny Domino, Mitch Lewis, and Den Scheer. Judging from the trailers, it's going to be thought-provoking sci-fi coupled with explosive, skin-crawling mayhem.

Apparently the film is about a Roman Genghis Khan who is going to blow up a dam, but before that he is exploring a world similar to the stylings of 80s manga shock jock films like 'Buddys Day Off' or 'Big Pizza'. Our hero Francis Lionus (played by Johnny Domino) is a warrior living in a post apocalyptic world. He jumps out at a group of villains reminiscent of the putties from MMPR, before his family are nailed to crosses. He is also injured and is forced to wear golden armour and kill his friends. At the end of the film his boss, the reincarnation of the Marquis De Sade, orders him to boil his head in a vat of toxic waste. The words FDallout: Lanius appear on the screen.

Thoughts?

:axe: CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE HD FILM FOR FREE :axe:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

OK, I'll give it a try.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

For what it was I'd say it was pretty good.
Our Host!