Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 Wasteland Radio View next topic
View previous topic
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[ Community -> Article ]

Our very own Dogmeatlives, talented artist and forum extraordinaire, has created a Wasteland Radio program which he has shared with us. Check it out!

Ok Flowers and flowerette icon_chick , allow me to present the unfinished and rather sloppy first (and probably last to be honest) episode of Wasteland Radio with your host Charlie C., and guest starring Old Jenkins, and Patrick the Celt, whom sounds simultaneously Scandinavian, Scottish, and Australian. Anyway all parts were acted by me, except for a little bit done by some random female icon_chick .

My first warning- audio quality is shit and I apologize. I am missing the right stereo side of some of the segments for some reason, and the last song is actually from a very old tape I have and the volume fluctuates slightly. A thousand pardons my lords for all that shit.

In my personal opinion, I think it's crap but I tend to have low esteem for stuff I create so maybe if your reactions are unbelievably favorable, I may do another. You'll either be laughing with or at me by the end of the episode, though. I promise you that.

So here is part one and two for download. I suggest downloading both and listening in Win amp to both at the same time, and thanks so much for the continued interest in my half-assed fanshit. And to JGHG, I'm sorry that the other thing has slowed to standstill and you have probably lost faith in me. I mean to continue, though, when the knack for drawing hits me again.

ok so here goes links...

http://rapidshare.com/files/156943814/WastelandRadio1.wav.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/157001053/WastelandRadio2.wav.html

Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody actually listened to this besides Manoil? I'm curious to know what Fallout fans actually think of it.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it might be a bit less 50's than fallout, but for a single fan, it's still a helluva production.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dogmeatlives wrote:
Has anybody actually listened to this besides Manoil? I'm curious to know what Fallout fans actually think of it.

Good radio voice. Listening atm.

EDIT: Reuploaded as mp3 http://www.filefactory.com/file/efef8f/n/WastelandRadio1_rar
LaiJackson
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sequence is posed for the good and all pivotal parts for the humans. The improvement of the australian writings is fixed for the humans. The challenge is deposed for the role of the paths for the clients.

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic