Ian gave a gun? I thought...

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ian gave a gun? I thought...

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Oh nvm Ian. I am still wondering if anyone finished the uncompleted Klamath quest chain involving Torr... 'twas sad but very satisfying (for the devs). I only progressed to the point where justice was served up beetling brow style by the Womenfolk of klamath... oooh a shiny Guns 'n Bullets! With a NUKA! WTF no one went in this shack? Idiots.

These logs are heavy, the geckos wouldn't approach me because I smelt of hard earned sweat and psoriasis breath... even my female pc's, MMMmmm could be? Damn Flick, I like you but I need that Deagle ammo... and I spent/was stolen from by that other douche with succubus jet whores... Oh well, at least you only have 2d4 hp from all those drugs (and bad memories).

Don't make me a grave digger! You and your apparitive self... no I was not talking to myself, was talking to you Mr. Drug dealer that wants a piece! BOO M! DED! Screw u laura I got business to attend, go be your own errand boy... Hmm might as well grab a tat on my brow while im here.

Ah now I remember! Cass you bastard! Don't have a heart attack, gimme that sawed-off, not good for your health. Speaking of boom, where's my personal rainmangunsmith, oh crap that old man doesn't mind. Hope he doesn't hide the V13 earhorn from me again... sigh. Shady sand feels good after that hot broken asphalt of Reno. Sulik, you coming?

Dry as Grampybone out here, shit forgot my canteen, knew I should have bought the car and picked it up on my way... ah f-it; got my nightstick 1 hand bat, San Fran here I come! Hi BOS man. Bai!

Navarro, here I come! BAM. 20k xp and endgame gear, game over. Scroll of US govt conspiracy in hand, nice chinese gun dealer, don't smear me . I give cap(s). Hubologist camp kiss my white arse, YOU CAN'T HANDLE the truth. I think I might... glow... to a nice little Dean Martin tune, IUKWIM?

Wish I could play this on my ps3, why not? I'm going to cry. Good times, if you didn't find the FO2 strat guide, I feel your pain.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

I believe Ian used a GAU-8 at one point... no wait, the Avenger cannon... wait some more.... wait for it... Shit, who was that dude that flew over Colorado springs in one of those Lightning II's and dissappeared. No they don't make B2's with refueling booms... Just like they don't play Badmitton inside. UGH IMA CAVEMAN FROM THE FUTURE.... PHEAR ME!

:tinfoil:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

:drunk:
Ptars
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Ptars »

+1
Our Host!