Fallout 4: New Vegas

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Fallout 4: New Vegas

Post by SenisterDenister »

I'm sure you've all seen this by now but some very high minded individuals are trying to fix the roaring dumpster fire that was Fallout 4, going so far as to re-implement Damage Threshold, leveling with stats, and attributes, and reintroducing the old perk system from New Vegas as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KARSz0AE39Q

As Seen on: Fallout 4 New Vegas' Moddb Page
As the more eagle-eyed among our fanbase have noticed, each of the karma and reputation icons, as well as the individual perk icons, are now animated, bringing them in line with the ones used in Fallout 4. This incredible work, done by our 2D Art lead bigcman, is just a small selection of the incredible animated icons we'll be using in F4NV!

Very Good Karma

Good Karma

Neutral Karma

Bad Karma

Very Bad Karma

Goodsprings Reputation

Powder Ganger Reputation

Primm Reputation

Aside from this, a huge thanks goes out to each and every one of you that voted for F4NV in MoTY. We're humbled by the outpouring of support we've seen, and the fact that our project managed to reach second place against some truly impressive and long-lived projects is nothing short of incredible. Thanks so much to each and every one of you!

That's it for this FCF, but tune in Monday for another weekly content update! Until next time, stay classy!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yo, Fallout 4 is at like 20 bucks on Steam and I was wondering whether it was worth it, so I thought, shit is DaC still up and running, and it looks like it is, though even more half-ded then it used to be.

Edit : shit it's all bots nowadays D:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Post by Manoil »

SenisterDenister wrote:I'm sure you've all seen this by now but some very high minded individuals are trying to fix the roaring dumpster fire that was Fallout 4, going so far as to re-implement Damage Threshold, leveling with stats, and attributes, and reintroducing the old perk system from New Vegas as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KARSz0AE39Q

As Seen on: Fallout 4 New Vegas' Moddb Page
As the more eagle-eyed among our fanbase have noticed, each of the karma and reputation icons, as well as the individual perk icons, are now animated, bringing them in line with the ones used in Fallout 4. This incredible work, done by our 2D Art lead bigcman, is just a small selection of the incredible animated icons we'll be using in F4NV!

Very Good Karma

Good Karma

Neutral Karma

Bad Karma

Very Bad Karma

Goodsprings Reputation

Powder Ganger Reputation

Primm Reputation

Aside from this, a huge thanks goes out to each and every one of you that voted for F4NV in MoTY. We're humbled by the outpouring of support we've seen, and the fact that our project managed to reach second place against some truly impressive and long-lived projects is nothing short of incredible. Thanks so much to each and every one of you!

That's it for this FCF, but tune in Monday for another weekly content update! Until next time, stay classy!
RIP
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Yo, Fallout 4 is at like 20 bucks on Steam and I was wondering whether it was worth it, so I thought, shit is DaC still up and running, and it looks like it is, though even more half-ded then it used to be.

Edit : shit it's all bots nowadays D:
If you want, I can give you a couple dozen mod suggestions
Our Host!