This should cheer everyone up!

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

This should cheer everyone up!

Post by Redeye »

Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Where's that chart that resembles random spray paint ?

Post by Blargh »

It certainly elevates my mood. :unirony:

:drunk:
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Gotta start digging that bunker then.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

this is why i own land in the mountains where there's no volcanic activity... btw.. when digging in hard rock.. a pick axe will just kill you, use a heavy mining drill and just drill in squares or arches and reinforce.. it's tough.. but better than death.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

you can live in the sky on a zeppelin powered by farts beneath the wings are gas beasts that eat frozen mutton, maybe the remnant

s

of a dead civilization, slowly rotting in the void of space, on a dead rock, around a dying sun,

around an entropic system; around the post apolcapytic

sexual fantasies lived out in 1997

gamespy mforums

If you want to survive death you may as well survive pre-birth. why is religion focused around the end han than beginning'?

On thse sky ships special garden plants will grow. Also insects willbe smaller because there will be no oxygen. a mantis will make its nest between the cleft of your index and middle finger. a miniature army of ants will carry microchips to selfie originators. You ever seen entire continents hit by nuclear bobms? check out the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

A famou scientist once said

' I am become death, destroyer of Vegas '

- Otto Armstrong, 1944.

There is the philanthropic urge to destroy mankind in order for the insects to shrink. Evolution, society and technology, were all put into place because of the lowest needs. You think you attached a spider to your raw brain that you would have the powers of the arachnid? Babe, I'm talking about

the simple fact of the matter that if you believe, you can do it. Why not live in a bunkr? In virtual reality. Genitals plunged into hoses that suck out your stem cells in order to create meat clones.

the only solution and reality is that we create a virtual reality game that is beamed into space and creates a kind of COSMIC HOLOGRAM, a perfect replica of this world in

spaaaaaace.

This would explain the inconsistencies in history such as dinosaurs or the moon being big enough to cover the sun.

Has any big asteroid ever hit the world?

I don;t

fucking

this think so. Bring on the end, I've got my nerf gun and power armour. Maybe I'll end up being a slave living in a dirt cage and everything smells like diesel and rain and I am fifty years old and a man comes out and puts me to work in a shit factory where there is just a long conveyer belt where we hit things with hammers and small baby hands keep poking in to collect microchips also theres robots and maybe no fast food or bugers also people will light fires with books and turn to each other and say we dont need books any more and if you saw that in a film it would make you think how harsh and dumb a society can be when they set books on fire but dont make central heating like the romans in the year 300 BC.
:chew:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

USA is Skynet...

Upgrade this shit, make one "Spider-Hole" like a luxury RV... make it so you can ship out the comforts on short notice, and the essentials on no notice at all... maybe something in-between as well...

Make many Spider Holes... only use some.

Many many many many...

... oh so many...

Of course it is not perfect:
I'm going to look at this from his "enemy's" standpoint. If he feels threatened enough to hide in a hole in the ground, there must be a group of people looking for survivors and equiped with better arms than he has. So pretty much he's be hiding from military or government forces. Even after most of us OEF and OIF vets get out, the NCO's and SNCO's are still going to have been to the sandbox, and I can assure you the training will stay. Maybe it's just becasue I was a pointman, but even when they covered it up without him in there, it was very obvious that there was something there. A "spider hole" like that may escape a once over, but if the government were truly trying to ferret out survivors, they would find it. If I was pointman on a patrol and I saw the irregular disturbance in the earth which is obvious, even though it is a road, I would immidiatlely halt the patrol, hit it with the metal detector, which would go crazy, then call back for the sickle (yes we use Grim Reaper style sickles to investigate IED's). The sickle would easily identify the wooden cover. If we were expecting IED's, I would call it up to EOD who would procede to investigate and possibly blow in place. If we were searching for cache's, I would lift up the cover with the sickle, which would alow me to stay well outside his line of fire, and I guarantee I could see him in the hole well before he could see me. If it were night, thermals would easily give him away.

Few things escape a truly observant pointman. I found a cache of pressure plates and battery packs deep in a cornfield becasue it was my job to find things the locals didn't want me to find. I found a cache of weapons at night, becasue once again, it was my job to investigate any patch of ground that even remotely broke away from the baseline. Simply put, if you need something like this, then it is because of people who will find you.
Our Host!