OCCUPY DAC '1

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

OCCUPY DAC '1

Post by Megatron »

heh

what do american dacers which there are 4 of think of this because i dont think anything as they are talking about banning smoking in cars and thats more important than a ninety year old woman getting her ass blasted full of pepper spray so that cops can use her to dip their doritos in or whatever? If a protestor is arrested in a park and there is no-one around to record it, were they even protesting in the first place.

FACE BLAST

i heard obama is going to nuke new york is this true
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I just saw about the banning smoking in cars on BBC.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

So... they can't talk about smoking in cars on BBC now?
I miss the good ol' USSA.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Correct.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

my parents always smoked in the car when i was a lad driving down m55 on t'way t'blackpool respect your elders and dont choke or you have to do two, donald duck style cane the glitter action, you are not your tv, take the blue pill, american beauty dvd special features > interactive menus.
:chew:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Woah megatron. You are reaching the core of inner :che:

Anyways, I don't know if we had a discussion at DAC about the occupy movement. In essence its all homeless people and others wanting to have fun raping people at camps.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

A great deal of anger in the vastly uneven distribution of wealth, though they're a bit too disorganized and halfassed to be able to approach you on the street with literature or spiel or anything. I feel for them, but for the most part, I can't say I respect the movement yet; I empathize with it, but the argument isn't uniform enough or outlined to the point where it can be pushed in a strategic fashion. At the same time, I don't really know; it's a social phenomena, any wide variety of offshoot movements can come from this. The hippie movement was kind of a failure to get the ball rolling in the right direction, and I really hope the protesters of today don't fail where they did back then
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

A bit? 99% of the "99%" present are a bunch of fucking chuckleheads too lazy to find jobs and/or the aforementioned rapists, drug dealers, homeless people. The rest are extremists or those rare few with actual, legitimate claims that are swallowed up in the drowning moan of bullshit and human waste. I agree with a few of the issues brought up, but when they claim it's the federal government's job to "fix" it, yet cry when the federal government is too "intrusive" into their lives they can fuck off. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

OH YEAH wrote:FUCKYEE BRO
I agree with your statement, other than the fact that the percentage composition is a bit unfair. There are plenty of good people in there who just want the game a little less Reaganomics and a little more even ground. Other than that, it really is a bit clusterfuckian.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

When its an actual grassroots movement it won't have any coordination until the people agree on a spokesperson, which will be impossible judging by the diversity of the participants. This isn't the Tea Party where everyone not in the higher echelons of the economic ladder supporting it are puppets for their corporate overlords or prophets of Reagan and the Founding Fathers or trust fund kiddies who want to keep their money, these are people that are mad at the world and are trying to figure out how to articulate the message without sounding like a bunch of bumbling idiots. Are they there yet? Certainly not. Do they still deserve to be heard? Most certainly.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I support anything that is against control just for the thrill of it all, wear natalie portman's shaved head mask on your bleeding bonce under the hooves of the thought police. Naturally. I especially support extremely violent protest as seen throughout history as a force of political change if change means nothing at all happens. You put the control into somebody elses hands don't go crying to mama's gang when they fuck up your shit or do, whatever. Turn your garden into a rice paddy? Turn the whole world into seven billion ten metre square kingdoms, live in a tent and fuck yourself to death.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Manoil wrote:other than the fact that the percentage composition is a bit unfair.

Only as unfair as their claims of being "the 99%."

Megatron wrote:I support anything that is against control ... I especially support extremely violent protest as seen throughout history as a force of political change if change means nothing at all happens.
They want the government to control the situation they claim to be unfair and encourage the use of non-violent means to achieve this end.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Angry Mob Law is the wave of the 21st :egypt:
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

this is the way i understand it

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Megatron, can you explain what each part of that drawing means? It looks really cool and deep.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

just obama watching on as the economic beast of burden licks the dick of the proletariat whilst shouldering the banking system, ridin on its spine on 22 inch rimz. also, tents.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

that is also exactly the way i understand it, pretty tubular illustration dude
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Being pepper sprayed is easily one of the worst pains you can imagine. Every time I've ever been pepper sprayed, I end up thinking, "Man, couldn't I just slam my dick in a car door or something instead?" That's why every time one of those dirty hippies who think that the world owes them something gets sprayed, I laugh. And I laugh.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

obama, with his esp. sitting in a castle communicating with the great god of ghosts, monsieur obama 2.

Ian Miles Cheong Wen Xian
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Ian Miles Cheong Wen Xian »

sick nasty drawins mega :salute:
Our Host!