Immortals

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Immortals

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's a movie that kind of follows a greek mythology tale (atleast I think it's a legit one) where a bad King (played by Mickey Rourke) is trying to unleash the titans but Theseus tries to stop him. It's from the "producers of 300" which doesn't mean shit expect they had somewhat similar look but not very much.

From the previews the movie looks pretty bad and I wasn't expecting much but the actual movie isn't that bad. It had some good fight scenes which had no shaky cam and no too close up shots, just a zoomed out camera and dudes stabbing each other. The story was so so, kind of hokey but they made stuff look cool so I guess it makes up for it.

Mickey Rourke played a good bad guy and really made the movie. Over all it had good fight scenes and Mickey Rourke, with everything else not so great. If that is okay with you then I would recommend this movie.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Mickey Rourke makes any movie better. The Expendables could've passed as a random action/comedy except for the crazy ass biker looking dude that was actually acting in the few scenes he had.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Our Host!