Stuck in Dead Money

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
dubit
SDF!
SDF!

Stuck in Dead Money

Post by dubit »

Looking for some help and hoping I'm not "glitched". I'm on the quest where I have to deal with Dean Domingo in the theater. I retrieve the key for the backstage door then hit the dialogue with Dean. At the conclusion of course, I must then deal with the security holograms. Which are absolutely demolishing me each time. I've noticed my key will not work at the backstage door and I can't seem to make it to any "safe zone" before my collar blows my head off.

Is there a way to defeat these holograms other than making it (I think) upstairs and switching them off. (Read that at the wiki) But that option isn't working for me because my collar explodes.

Worried about being "glitched" because my key isn't opening that backstage door. Could this be the culprit?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

:wheelie:
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

You're getting soft, Dino.
dubit
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dubit »

Yeah well, okay. I'll rummage through my items and see if I have a can of Spam (err, Cram) to throw his way!

Haven't tried working on it any since my last post. Got agitated and have been working on my hardcore playthrough.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

We don't take kindly ta yer kind round these parts, scooter.
dubit
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dubit »

Finally...

Made it through Dead Money! Got a note from someone here giving me some advice. Tks - appreciate the help.

Now on to finishing in Hardcore mode.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

dubit wrote:Got a note from someone here giving me some advice.
Don't worry, we'll make an example of him yet. Guyse, to the gallows!
Our Host!