Fast Five

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.

What is your favorite Fast and Furious Movie? lol

First one
57%
2nd one without vin diesel
No votes
3rd one with no one in it but asian people
29%
4 one with the original cast back in
No votes
5 the one with the rock
14%

Total votes: 7

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Fast Five

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Fast Five is the next chapter in the Fast and the Furious saga involving street racing guys moving onto real crime and heists. The original cast is back again after the 4th with Vin Diesel leading the way with Paul walker and the cast of all the previous movies. with special addition of the rock. There is pretty much no real characters in the movie as it's all excuse to drive cars and blow stuff up.

The action in the movie is actually pretty well done, CGI felt like it was well done and I often questioned how much was CGI and real cars. A lot of it looked like real cars and the last action scene they did tons and tons of car destruction and tearing up the city, it was pretty cool. I like how they make Vin Diesel and the rocks punches and kicks sound really hard but everyone else in the movie not so much. They did the same thing with Vin Diesel in the last movie so whenever he punches someone everyone was all like "damn".

There was one fight scene in Fast Five that was probably the best one I've seen in a few years. It was Vin Diesel and The Rock duking it out and going through walls, lots of fast moving attacks combined with the sound effects made a really cool fight. They didn't let up for like 5 minutes of brutal pounding. It's just a shame because afterwards they all start acting like fags again a bit but when the action hits, it hits hard.

If you want to see a movie with good action and bad acting/characters then I suggest you see Fast Five. I recommend it.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

VROOOM!!!

EDIT:
Owait

:wheelie:

teehee
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Why do you support shit movies by going to see them?
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Why do you support shit movies by going to see them?
Ditto, if there's such a thing as not even worth the bandwidth in torrenting it, this is probably it. Diesel's about as interesting as a doorknob. You know, one of those round ones.
Good review, bad subject.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

I never even go to the movies because 98% of them are shit.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Why do you support shit movies by going to see them?
Because if I didn't go to the movies I would have nothing to do, they have me trapped. The only time I don't support shit movies is when a better movie comes out at the same time so I get a choice.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Use PSN instead like a bro. D;
(fuck you sony)
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

You could get your friends together for weekly D&D games or something, or have LAN parties at each others houses.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

We were having weekly Munchkin card games but we eventually got bored with that and no one really liked the new games I bought so we stopped gaming together.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

It's kind of dumb anyway it reminds me of a bunch of potheads sitting around talking about stupid shit and playing Magic and Halo LAN it's like :lame:

I lived in a house like that until I broke a guys face after a drunken mishap than I was like fuck dis shit I'd rather go solo than party up.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Australia sounds absolutely barbaric if that's all you can imagine it to be, especially if its based on past experience.
Our Host!