I bet charley sheen will die in

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

I bet charley sheen will die in

Post by Megatron »

Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Megatron wrote:2 and a half months

whut WGT DUIDNT YOU WORK
:chew:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

This new gonzo crusade of his is the only thing of interest to me he's done in the last 10 years I think. Fun stuff, he's off the reservation.

Got a kick out of this:
Who Said It: Charlie Sheen, The Ultimate Warrior, Or Muammar Gaddafi:

These are the three craziest motherfuckers to ever live. 1 of them is a fictional wrestling character, 1 of them is a Libyan Terrorist, and the third is a sitcom actor on CBS who played such great roles as Rick Vaughn and the dude from Hot Shots. Can you tell who is who?

1. I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists

2. Life without dignity is worthless

3. What you mean is that you know will never become famous, but in your dreams when you fantasize that you might one day, you would want to have the confidence and belief in the staying power and value of your product like I do mine.

4. Don’t have an orgasm on me honey, save it for later.

5. These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre

6. I’m gonna hang on to them, and they’re gonna fuel my attack. And they’re going to fuel the battle cry of my deadly and dangerous and secret and silent soldiers. Because they’re all around you.

7. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

8. I am like the Queen of England

9. It’s a rebirth of a madness. On that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over

10. I woke up at 4am, before dawn. You should be asleep. You’re all tired after a sleepless night
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Gaddafi's bodyguards.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Quantum prick.

Post by Blargh »

Behold : MY CANAPÉ wrote:kick
This cannot not be a trick of some sort, as in truth all three are figments of the same being. You were correct about the Sheen persona being extremely boring until now, though. :drunk:
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

rad resistance wrote:Gaddafi's bodyguards.

Let me... liberate them. B)
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

You go ahead with that. The closest one looks like the Predator and probably fights as well
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I could probably do it. I'd do a good job of impersonating Gaddafi.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I hope he doesn't die, I always support the stars who get blasted on the media.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

I just like hearing the shit stories about them, it's quite entertaining. Until they get tedious, that is, like Brittany Spears did a few years ago.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:I hope he doesn't die, I always support the stars who get blasted on the media.
Yeah, I can't say I'm sorry to see 2.5 Men go, it's utterly unwatchable, it's one of those by-the-numbers sit-coms that almost seems like a satirical parody of a trite sitcom, yet it's not. I'm even more shocked that he's "the highest paid actor on TV" at $2M an episode/ What?

Still, the way they railroad guys like Mel Gibson or Nick Nolte or even Robert Downey Jr. back in the day in totally unfair. I saw some media outlets calling his remarks anti-semitic to totally illegitimise him, when he's said nothing like that.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Well it looks like Charlie Sheen was kicked off the show. I only watched it a few times, it was okay but it's pretty much exactly like you said.

I think he was so highly paid because he was the main draw of the show maybe?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

a lot of actors get paid a million an episode i think.

I like him as hes on drugs, too many actors and musicians are too clean cut. I have a feeling christian bale might be next up for the crown of everlasting glory.

I have a feeling in a few weeks ill get a little bored of sheen as he is taking over my internet experience but until then godspeed you black! emperor
:chew:
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Yeah I mean when musicians die with a needle in their arm at 24 their legacy lives on forever right!

It may be too late for old Charlie, but he can still prove himself to be a trooper. :salute:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I'm already sick of him. Never saw even a second of 2.5 men. That kid on the show is so disturbing to look at.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Dogmeatlives wrote:I'm already sick of him. Never saw even a second of 2.5 men. That kid on the show is so disturbing to look at.
Just enjoy the hilarity of his uneven brain chemistry until his synapses burn out or he wakes up in blood and vomit (regardless of who it belongs to) and realizes something's gotta change.

I'm actually interested to hear comments on the topic from Martin Sheen. Exclusive: The Elusive Man's discussion of Adonis DNA
Our Host!