Duck and Cover Forum Index


Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 Support DAC!
 The story of a Modder, who reached for the stars View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I alone on that atmospheric night had to abide by the wishes of the gaseous giants afar that would not even grant me the gold ranger powers despite having his staff.

in a world of rainbows, the sediment stuck in the cracks of the social fabric always repel the solitary. The farther I am, the more I have come to known the emptiness and the divide between me and those who are normal and happy.

It all began so many countless years ago before I became known as a public nuisance. I was but a wee little 6th grader and by then had a choice of this online life of geekery or the pressure of my peers to be something I am not, because what I am is something they do not want.

To drop this in my mailbox of sincerity when i had no other company, no one who wanted to be my friend. but to dispare me they gave me the letters of half-hearted emotionary mockery.

i loved you fallout. however you were shown to me, it was not until i knew you and your end that i would understand what the world deserves.

So onto the fairy tale. It was but another site to re-register on and cross my fingers that i would not suffer an imminent ban. I tried real hard and sometimes spent days trying to figure out how to share my dreams and ideas without getting cruely treated on NMA.

Through hope, I found a little strength and try to learn as much as I could bare about the intricate systems that comprises games. Fallout 1 to Fallout Tactics, oh how I adored the thought of even imitating the functionality.
To even visible imitate a quality of these mechanis, however poor would of made my already shortened aspie life a true blessing.

time and time again, it proved to difficult and the dedication needed beyond my life span. but then one day i began to code. i did things.

i did art.

i did everything. i brought the ideas. just to have slutty russians like mrlexx or disappointing german feeble kitten cutsy personalities like mr. wolna to be like "WHAT IS THS"?

how i miss the days. the days that i didn't know. if i could go back and start over, i would never look forward until i had earned the respect of the APIs and source codes infront of me.

No matter how much I grew up, or projects started, or visits to learncpp and learning proper style and new c/cpp conding techniques, it always seemed that everything was out of reach.

i kept reaching. from my chair to my keyboard. googling for anything that would give me the power, even the will to become all i can be and produce that fallout mod. whetehr it be 1, 2, or tactics, and later on 3 by bethesda.

i never could quite satisfy my gut. such trolling i had to face. and now here i am after magnitudes of set backs in the deepest meter impact crator, even farther from the stars.

oh how i wish i could enjoy the mods i make and my fans love me as much as my work, and i myself, for the work i do and not the abilities i have because of my lack of a life.

so lonely. so lonely. how i wish i had made it.
View user's profileSend private message
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Posts: 666
Location: My Mansion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More like:

the story of a retard who grabbed for a turd
View user's profileSend private message
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 913
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I kind of liked the first sentence, didn't read the rest.
View user's profileSend private message
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Posts: 666
Location: My Mansion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dare someone to read all this shit.

the only part that popped in my eye was "i did art" to which I disagree with mighty vigour.
View user's profileSend private message
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend


Joined: 27 Feb 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Junktown, Phil's doorstep

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has someone left the food out, cuz these twats are crawlin' outta the woodwork?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands


Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 2224
Location: Manchester, UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
I dare someone to read all this shit.


I would but it turns out life comes with a time limit, and unfortunately, it's too precious to be spent reaidng the self aggrandizing dreck written by the mentally handicapped. I come on, I have some paint to go and watch dry, I can't be wasting time with his shit!
View user's profileSend private message
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah


Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Posts: 5328

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm considering deleting Cakester's new posts in the threads that I moderate because he's just a highly evolved spam bot that sells nothing.
View user's profileSend private message
SenisterDenister
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 2974
Location: Cackalackyland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it.
View user's profileSend private message
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2427
Location: Vőro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just move all of his posts to one thread.
View user's profileSend private message
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Just move all of his posts to one thread.


The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.
View user's profileSend private message
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Posts: 666
Location: My Mansion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Just move all of his posts to one thread.


The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.


This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
Cakester has the personality of a rapist.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.
View user's profileSend private message
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Just move all of his posts to one thread.


The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.


This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
Cakester has the personality of a rapist.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.


Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

A person making rape threats would not be doing it because of "that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt."

So then your other alternative is to say I lied and there is no findable history about threats about rape because I never made threats like that.

So next you agree, then try another iteration of your foul mouth tom foolery.

Which I then tell you, yes. yes i have made threats. but not before a girl threats to cut my weener of with their often named utensil of choice.
View user's profileSend private message
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Posts: 666
Location: My Mansion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Just move all of his posts to one thread.


The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.


This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
Cakester has the personality of a rapist.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.


Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

A person making rape threats would not be doing it because of "that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt."

So then your other alternative is to say I lied and there is no findable history about threats about rape because I never made threats like that.

So next you agree, then try another iteration of your foul mouth tom foolery.

Which I then tell you, yes. yes i have made threats. but not before a girl threats to cut my weener of with their often named utensil of choice.


Dude wtf... wtf... You should go to jail. I'm not even kidding. Retlaw, please archive this together with his IP and send it to the cops.

Don't you realize that there's something badly wrong with you? I mean, without hostility, you need serious help. You should copy all your forum posts and everything you told us onto a flash drive and hand it to your therapist. Please. For the good of those around you.
View user's profileSend private message
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Just move all of his posts to one thread.


The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.


This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
Cakester has the personality of a rapist.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.


Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

A person making rape threats would not be doing it because of "that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt."

So then your other alternative is to say I lied and there is no findable history about threats about rape because I never made threats like that.

So next you agree, then try another iteration of your foul mouth tom foolery.

Which I then tell you, yes. yes i have made threats. but not before a girl threats to cut my weener of with their often named utensil of choice.


Dude wtf... wtf... You should go to jail. I'm not even kidding. Retlaw, please archive this together with his IP and send it to the cops.

Don't you realize that there's something badly wrong with you? I mean, without hostility, you need serious help. You should copy all your forum posts and everything you told us onto a flash drive and hand it to your therapist. Please. For the good of those around you.


I am actually copying a good deal of my art onto a thumbdriver per therapist request and i will show it to him/her.

also i have an anecdote i invented just now

selling your soul is making a deal with the devil. well as a life long virgin, at an age of 20, i made a contract with my enemy that i would let her cut my penis off after she had sex with me. there is no catch, because if she is my enemy, then she would know after my sperm flies out, i will feel sleepy and weak. perfect opportunity, to get her revenge.
View user's profileSend private message
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Posts: 666
Location: My Mansion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Just move all of his posts to one thread.


The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.


This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
Cakester has the personality of a rapist.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.


Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

A person making rape threats would not be doing it because of "that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt."

So then your other alternative is to say I lied and there is no findable history about threats about rape because I never made threats like that.

So next you agree, then try another iteration of your foul mouth tom foolery.

Which I then tell you, yes. yes i have made threats. but not before a girl threats to cut my weener of with their often named utensil of choice.


Dude wtf... wtf... You should go to jail. I'm not even kidding. Retlaw, please archive this together with his IP and send it to the cops.

Don't you realize that there's something badly wrong with you? I mean, without hostility, you need serious help. You should copy all your forum posts and everything you told us onto a flash drive and hand it to your therapist. Please. For the good of those around you.


I am actually copying a good deal of my art onto a thumbdriver per therapist request and i will show it to him/her.

also i have an anecdote i invented just now

selling your soul is making a deal with the devil. well as a life long virgin, at an age of 20, i made a contract with my enemy that i would let her cut my penis off after she had sex with me. there is no catch, because if she is my enemy, then she would know after my sperm flies out, i will feel sleepy and weak. perfect opportunity, to get her revenge.


So admitting to the fact that you have a therapist implies that those around you are aware of your retardation. Probably in a more graphic manner than those poor people who need to deal with you online.
You constantly brag about yourself and somehow seek gratification, but people make more and more fun of you. Did you tell you therapist this too?
Your drawings are on the level of a disabled 3 year old. It can't even be called art, since there is nothing artistic to it. Are you perhaps confusing "artistic" and "autistic"? rofl
In any way, you're a fucking joke that needs to be shut down. Fucking retard.
View user's profileSend private message
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Just move all of his posts to one thread.


The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.


This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
Cakester has the personality of a rapist.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.


Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

A person making rape threats would not be doing it because of "that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt."

So then your other alternative is to say I lied and there is no findable history about threats about rape because I never made threats like that.

So next you agree, then try another iteration of your foul mouth tom foolery.

Which I then tell you, yes. yes i have made threats. but not before a girl threats to cut my weener of with their often named utensil of choice.


Dude wtf... wtf... You should go to jail. I'm not even kidding. Retlaw, please archive this together with his IP and send it to the cops.

Don't you realize that there's something badly wrong with you? I mean, without hostility, you need serious help. You should copy all your forum posts and everything you told us onto a flash drive and hand it to your therapist. Please. For the good of those around you.


I am actually copying a good deal of my art onto a thumbdriver per therapist request and i will show it to him/her.

also i have an anecdote i invented just now

selling your soul is making a deal with the devil. well as a life long virgin, at an age of 20, i made a contract with my enemy that i would let her cut my penis off after she had sex with me. there is no catch, because if she is my enemy, then she would know after my sperm flies out, i will feel sleepy and weak. perfect opportunity, to get her revenge.


So admitting to the fact that you have a therapist implies that those around you are aware of your retardation. Probably in a more graphic manner than those poor people who need to deal with you online.
You constantly brag about yourself and somehow seek gratification, but people make more and more fun of you. Did you tell you therapist this too?
Your drawings are on the level of a disabled 3 year old. It can't even be called art, since there is nothing artistic to it. Are you perhaps confusing "artistic" and "autistic"? rofl
In any way, you're a fucking joke that needs to be shut down. Fucking retard.


"In any way, you're a fucking joke that needs to be shut down. Fucking retard."

You are the retard. In any way, means in every possible single way including ways that make use of many ways. But all that means is you think the causation can be anything, which is pretty imprecise based on the fact that most certainly you won't ever have an opportunity to know a person who has a moment in their lives where anything can cause them to be them, and you know about it.
View user's profileSend private message
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Posts: 666
Location: My Mansion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saying "NO U" won't make you less retarded.
Why do you hide the obvious truth from yourself?
Be honest to yourself, that'd be a great leap forward. If you admit to your retardation you can begin to disassemnble it, which would grant you the ability to change something to a better.
But as long as you think that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem, you'll always circle around in this tiny imaginary world of yours, which is at best pathetic.
Grow the fuck up.
View user's profileSend private message
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Saying "NO U" won't make you less retarded. "

That is a logical fallacy. Arguments rarely fall apart because someone makes a point about their own lack of satisfaction with the opponents answers. Except the person who made the point about a lack of "YES YOUR RIGHT", and in your case stated it as a too much "NO U" situation.
View user's profileSend private message
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Posts: 666
Location: My Mansion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm tired of talking to someone with a disability.
View user's profileSend private message
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
I'm tired of talking to someone with a disability.


It is all the same. Try lending your next asynchronous forged labels of people you never met some RESPECTABILITY.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


Jump to:  



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group