New Vegas Live Stream

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

New Vegas Live Stream

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

<strong>[ Game -> Preview ]</strong>

<p>Well New Vegas is already on pirate channels and someone is playing it but your able to see them play it live, looks pretty cool.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href="http://www.justin.tv/tyndis_fallout#/w/ ... <p>Spotted @ <a href="http://www.gamesurge.net/">#fallout</a></p>
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I saw a texture pop in.

It'll be funny when the game journalists ignore that because it's labelled Fallout but docked Alpha Protocol severely for it.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

"I have a pet pig named Rutters"
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Observations:
-Khans seem to have a sizable occupation in Boulder, being sieged by NCR Rangers
-Fallout 3 ambient music is still used, maybe a couple new tracks- Freeside DID feel very FO2, dogs barking and ominous music
-NCR has a base just outside of the East lake near Boulder City to stop Caesar's Legion troopers from sneaking across the river
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

They reveal why Mark Morgan was not needed. some of the good old fallout games' music was put into new vegas.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Bots are quoting people now?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

The Chinese are very adept at bypassing anti-bot measures and it is not making me happy.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Maybe Cakester can help stop them somehow.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Cakester wrote:They reveal why Mark Morgan was not needed. some of the good old fallout games' music was put into new vegas.
Didn't you say, several times, that you will leave DAC?

I once learned not to judge a man by his word, but by his actions.

Either way, you're not a man. You constantly babble and make promises and NEVER live up to them. You're worse than a menopausal woman. Women lack integrity but at least they get SOME shit done. You on the other hand are like reverse-evolution incarnate. You move backwards until you end up in fetal position with your tiny beady jew eyes grown shut.

Also, I'm about to finish NV in Hardcore mode. It's not as hardcore as everyone keeps telling.
Last edited by Alister McFap II Esq. on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

King of Creation wrote:The Chinese are very adept at bypassing anti-bot measures and it is not making me happy.
They're also very adept at bypassing UK immigration control, although the Nigerians have them beat on that one.
Our Host!