Fallout: Nuevo Mexico

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Fallout: Nuevo Mexico

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

Another Fallout New Vegas Overhaul Mod that looks pretty ambitious & promising, and it's been picking up more steam ever since it dropped it's first gameplay showcase last month. Hopefully it doesn't end up as another scandalous one like The Frontier. :)

Here's the teaser trailer for it:
https://youtu.be/gP9ml3_A5Tc

And here's part 1 of the gameplay showcase:
https://youtu.be/-kFVf7q-9iY

B)
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Fallout: Nuevo Mexico

Post by Gimp Mask »

Wait is it referring to Mexico or the state of New Mexico? The former would be more in line with the series (New Vegas, New California Republic) and the title is in Spanish too but who knows, hope the game is less confusing than the name
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Gimp Mask wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:50 pm Wait is it referring to Mexico or the state of New Mexico? The former would be more in line with the series (New Vegas, New California Republic) and the title is in Spanish too but who knows, hope the game is less confusing than the name
It's referring to the state of New Mexico, at least I think so.
Otherwise it's both the State of NM, plus the country of Mexico, because they'll be parts of it featured in this mod.

Yeah, I just got looking into this mod more deeply, it's looking really good from these teasers & previews.

:)
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Yeah I'm gonna reserve my hype because that fucking shit for brains furry degenerate Fallout Frontier shit was so degenerate but atleast the devs make fun of that shit so yeah cool.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Lmao
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Amis wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:37 pm Yeah I'm gonna reserve my hype because that fucking shit for brains furry degenerate Fallout Frontier shit was so degenerate but atleast the devs make fun of that shit so yeah cool.
Fair enough, and yeah that's good assessment to have when it comes to mods like this TBH. Especially after that Frontier debacle!

:)
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Echo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Echo »

Fallout mod set in Mexico? Well, that's about as appealing as a radroach in a taco. Let me tell you why – nobody in their right mind would waste a good nuke on Mexico.
Our Host!