Unstoppable

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.

Who do you think is a better director?

Tony Scott
No votes
Riddley Scott
100%

Total votes: 4

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Unstoppable

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's a Tony Scott film starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pine (the new star trek guy) and it's about a train that can't be stopped because some people at the train station are dumb. It's actually a pretty good movie and was quite entertained by it and trains are always cool so that is good. They basically try to figure out ways to stop the train and they all fail but then Denzel is like "ah hell na" and tries to stop it.

The movie has some decent action scenes and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend this movie to fellow Dackers especially if you think trains are cool.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

I to would like to recommend this movie. Thought it would be a lame action flick but it was really great and innovative. I still don't understand how they made some of those scenes seen in the movie.

Poop you think the tight curve scene was computerized or if its somehow real?
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

My grandpa knows the white guy who is protrayed in this film. Gave me the whole story two days ago.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I once knew a white guy.

Let's just say he's the reason I don't trust whitey.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Username wrote:I to would like to recommend this movie. Thought it would be a lame action flick but it was really great and innovative. I still don't understand how they made some of those scenes seen in the movie.

Poop you think the tight curve scene was computerized or if its somehow real?
It was CGI especially when the train was up on its side.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i watched a movie called the money train once with woody harrelson and blade that was alright is this like that its like this and like
Our Host!