Trolling Poisions Everything.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Trolling Poisions Everything.

Post by Cakester »

Being an asshole does not make you right and doesn't make the trolled less right nor possibly more wrong than you if you both happen to be right.

One common thing is consistent within the asshole community other than their ever increasing ways of escaping responsibility. This one thing is simply: every asshole starts out by being wrong about themselves .

You can guess why.

The favorite way an asshole will try to draw attention away from the fact that he is just a dick: Point out examples of how bad the world already was until you met them.

These examples of the world will always be from a perspective of an asshole . No doubt the asshole will attempt to emulate a normal thought process. For some of the asshole's friends that can be flattering. Those friends are what we call insecure people.

If you need more than what I have said for persuasion, then just remember I at least made a cogent post.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

You haven't left yet.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:You haven't left yet.
I have not left yet. Your improper criticism proves it.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Assholes aren't afraid of shit.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Taco-Hero wrote:Assholes aren't afraid of shit.
They embrace shit, and fear life.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Cakester wrote:
Taco-Hero wrote:Assholes aren't afraid of shit.
They embrace shit, and fear life.
Just like you embrace the idea of logging on making stupid threads every 5 minutes like some sort of butt-plucked platypus.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Re: Trolling Poisions Everything.

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:remember I at least made a cogent post.
lolz
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Actually Cakester, I take back what I said earlier. You are not intelligent, you genuinely are fucking retarded.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Still, the Hitchens reference is quite good.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote: Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes.
get the fuck outta here.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Seniority trumps otherwise hollow demands. If there is only one among a crowd with a problem, is it not the individual's problem? Should the individual not distance itself from said crowd especially if said crowd looks upon said individual with disdain?

tl;dr - Cakster, leave. :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote: Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes.
get the fuck outta here.
Hojjat ol-eslam Kazem Sediqi said that. Nice try, though.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

It's "poisons".
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Cakester wrote:Being an asshole does not make you right and doesn't make the trolled less right nor possibly more wrong than you if you both happen to be right.

One common thing is consistent within the asshole community other than their ever increasing ways of escaping responsibility. This one thing is simply: every asshole starts out by being wrong about themselves .

You can guess why.

The favorite way an asshole will try to draw attention away from the fact that he is just a dick: Point out examples of how bad the world already was until you met them.

These examples of the world will always be from a perspective of an asshole . No doubt the asshole will attempt to emulate a normal thought process. For some of the asshole's friends that can be flattering. Those friends are what we call insecure people.

If you need more than what I have said for persuasion, then just remember I at least made a cogent post.
shut your friggin pie hole already :gnasher:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Our Host!