My book

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:So considering that you might want to release the book IF it ends up being good (due to the input from the members on this forum), wouldn't that mean that anyone who has contributed to this book should get royalties?
we're all set for life when retlaw makes it big B) :pinacolada: :southernfrance:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:So considering that you might want to release the book IF it ends up being good (due to the input from the members on this forum), wouldn't that mean that anyone who has contributed to this book should get royalties?

I've taken myself the liberty of archiving the manuscript and this thread, for future reference.
You might want to brush up on the legal definition of "contribution." I'm asking for input on how to make it better, I'm not asking people to write parts of the book.

Plus, writing "tl;dr" is in no way constructive.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Retlaw83 wrote:

I've taken myself the liberty of archiving the manuscript and this thread, for future reference.
You might want to brush up on the legal definition of "contribution." I'm asking for input on how to make it better, I'm not asking people to write parts of the book.

Plus, writing "tl;dr" is in no way constructive.
Retlaw83 wrote:Plus, writing "tl;dr" is in no way constructive.
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:the members on this forum
Referring to those who actually contribute appropriatelly. Since I have no need for your petty cash, I respectfully withdraw myself from any active pursues regarding royalty rights based on the nonexistant contribution sides moi.

On the other hand, my jestful remark could indicate that you should perhaps start writing short stories. A short story is a splendid way to explore potential ideas, and like with most things in life, given they're good, it let's those who indulge into it crave for more.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I've written a few; some of them are available the same place my book is. Some are full stories, some are merely writing exercises.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Since I didn't bother caring, I wasn't aware of that.
Our Host!