Duck and Cover Forum Index


Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 Support DAC!
 The guy has the nerve to say anything at all... View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer


Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 488
Location: Coddingtown

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yonmanc wrote:
I thought you were leaving Cakester?
View user's profileSend private message
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member


Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Posts: 1086
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

icon_confused2

Can someone explain what this is all about? I have read trough 10 threads with basicly same crap in them and i dont get it.....
View user's profileSend private message
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer


Joined: 12 Jun 2010
Posts: 655

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cakestar enjoys humiliating himself on the forum and thinks that that is "provoking others" and him winning. Or he is autistic. Or an alien, rapist and gamedesigner.

Take your pick. Or ignore him as most of have started doing.
View user's profileSend private message
SenisterDenister
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 2990
Location: Cackalackyland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From being on #fallout and having talked with him in real-time I can safely say that he has some sort of mental problem. So even if he is trolling, he's autistic and should largely be ignored because of his noticeable lack of social skills, tact, and vocabulary.
View user's profileSend private message
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 1192
Location: IN YOUR PANTS AUSTRALIA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SenisterDenister wrote:
From being on #fallout and having talked with him in real-time I can safely say that he has some sort of mental problem. So even if he is trolling, he's autistic and should largely be ignored because of his noticeable lack of social skills, tact, and vocabulary.

The fact that he gives people here too much attention clearly demonstrates this.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The distinction I can make here, is that your concerns with my skills have yet to prove you are sitting on any sort of credible foundation to begin with.


Maintaining the integrity of an absurd site like DAC, you have not.
View user's profileSend private message
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah


Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I was hoping Cakester had left for real. I should have known better. He's like herpes of DAC - just when you think you're in the clear, he comes back.
View user's profileSend private message
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend


Joined: 27 Feb 2006
Posts: 3189
Location: Junktown, Phil's doorstep

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to put this thread to some good use, I'm wondering how I can download the songs over at this site without getting quicktime pro- http://www.jonandal.com/songs.html
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Retlaw83 wrote:
And here I was hoping Cakester had left for real. I should have known better. He's like herpes of DAC - just when you think you're in the clear, he comes back.

Do not deny that you are betting on others to waive proper reasoning to conform with your own leaps of faith, so that slips in your language like just now, will be overlooked in case that a cross-examiner exposes you as potential fraud and a kinetic lapse of understanding from which the noun itself is a misconstrued policy stemming from a diminutive realization that so many like yourself had to be shown.
View user's profileSend private message
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah


Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, Cakester, if you're going to use big words, use them correctly. Just because they make sense in your own private language doesn't mean it makes sense in English.
View user's profileSend private message
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Retlaw83 wrote:
Again, Cakester, if you're going to use big words, use them correctly. Just because they make sense in your own private language doesn't mean it makes sense in English.


Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.

I will always be an effective communicator even if some idiots think my uncommon choices of words are within their right to be skeptical of. The only jurisdiction you have ever been eligible of having is hindsight and how to be ironic when senselessly ridiculing creativity that at its heart is structurally superior.
View user's profileSend private message
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer


Joined: 11 Feb 2005
Posts: 692
Location: Silent Hill, Oregon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cakester wrote:
Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.


Retlaw, running his mouth when he's out of his depth? Imagine that.
View user's profileSend private message
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Retlaw83 wrote:
Again, Cakester, if you're going to use big words, use them correctly. Just because they make sense in your own private language doesn't mean it makes sense in English.


Military dorks ,Hollywood jocks , etc.

Durrr can you say it in English plz.


go fuck your momma
View user's profileSend private message
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Retlaw83 wrote:
Again, Cakester, if you're going to use big words, use them correctly. Just because they make sense in your own private language doesn't mean it makes sense in English.


I am giving you a third chance. My new interpretation is , you want me to confirm what you should not be doing.

Good student! Now return when you have come across a time in life when you use big words other than to inadvertently strengthen your inferiority complex, which to all our amazement still persist because you are afraid to misplace them in your own speech.
View user's profileSend private message
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah


Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cakester wrote:

Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.


I understood every word you typed. Well enough to know most of them don't go where you put them.
View user's profileSend private message
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah


Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

popscythe wrote:
Retlaw, running his mouth when he's out of his depth? Imagine that.


Popscythe being a whiny cunt while not comprehending the world around him. Imagine that.
View user's profileSend private message
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote:

Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.


I understood every word you typed. Well enough to know most of them don't go where you put them.


I suppose your uncle couldn't keep his hands to himself, mr things don't go there.
View user's profileSend private message
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 1192
Location: IN YOUR PANTS AUSTRALIA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cakester wrote:
The distinction I can make here, is that your concerns with my skills have yet to prove you are sitting on any sort of credible foundation to begin with.


Maintaining the integrity of an absurd site like DAC, you have not.

Oh go choke on a dick. Fucktard.
Christ I've seen enough spineless fucks around the webz but you take the cake...ster.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah


Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cakester wrote:
I suppose your uncle couldn't keep his hands to himself, mr things don't go there.


So your English usage is questionable because my uncle molested you?
View user's profileSend private message
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote:
I suppose your uncle couldn't keep his hands to himself, mr things don't go there.


So your English usage is questionable because my uncle molested you?


Judging on the basis of your behavior, you probably had him put away. You were his first and last.

That is a respectable thing you did. Took tons of courage.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


Jump to:  



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group