Replacing Stitch & Farsight

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Denny's following a traditionalist approach but I think given the circumstances, it might be best to let that whole chestnut slide.

Denny, he's actually doing some pretty impressive things. It could be a boon to bringing back isometric Fallout. Try not to slap his nuts so violently.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Certificate 18 All rights reserved

Post by Megatron »

RobertHouse wrote:Megatron even though I see what your "saying" coded in there, I still don't understand why there is negativity toward a harmless comment.

I was simply apologizing for a bad start. (neighbor style) it's a little hard to do via text, if we actually lived near each other I'd buy him a bear.
If you buy me a bear we would eat it, together. A bad start is a good start in most situations, it levels the field in that the badness can continue with open eyes and so I wouldn't get too hung about being Ned Flanders; rather empathise with the fundamental manners of the sys tray icon. Have you changed your forum theme to vault 13 green yet? Have you seen the crime scene photos? Workedb undercover? Do you want me to fulfil the role of 'Whislters Mother'; from Blade 2? Consider the skull cult of Mesopotamia; they beheaded the dead bodies of their relatives and then decorated the corpses head using the finest fish bone artifices.

This is not your Kotarios homepage forum, so do not wet your brow over him who might call you an 'egghead' or a 'fucker' behind your back; this is psychic projection. Do you want to be considered a cunt or something?

Let's talk tactics. As in fallout tactics. The mod scene is still going strong after all these years. I didn't even now they're was a new mod called Lars Vegas until reading the newspapewr.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Manoil wrote:Denny's following a traditionalist approach but I think given the circumstances, it might be best to let that whole chestnut slide.

Denny, he's actually doing some pretty impressive things. It could be a boon to bringing back isometric Fallout. Try not to slap his nuts so violently.
You're being too lenient with this asshole. Coming in like he owns the place, he just set up shop and took a shit in the middle of our living room and said it was his now. The worst part is, he's not just shitting in the middle of our room, no, he's doing it at NMA too. So all that positive content you think he's posting here is just spam for shit he wants to be seen by the world who, quite frankly, couldn't give two shits. If they didn't, he would be coming to us of all people to advertise his mods.

Fuck this guy with a rake. Sideways.
RobertHouse
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RobertHouse »

[Removed! Was a tad bit pissed, starting over...]
Last edited by RobertHouse on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SenisterDenister

You take shit because you are shit, I hope all the bad things that can happen in a man's life happen to you and you alone.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Relax guy, I'm glad to see new posters here and that somebody is still making Fallout related stuff. Some people here will rattle your cage a bit, I forget why nowadays, although that's just the house style. Take it with a pinch of salt, maybe add some crushed black pepper, cardamon, a few bay leaves etc.

I am unsure if /mod files exist or not (are you testing ME?) but I think you can edit the character files to make every character a dog for dog fallout or go into a hex editor to give yourself counter strike weapons.

Post in some of the other forums as well, there are active and interesting discussions about the poetry of life and the philosophy of dead religions in dead languages from the dead sea.
:chew:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

You know what? Let's just all, collectively... back away from the nut-slapping analogy. I don't think it's working out so well.

The best way to start out on here, Roberto, is to stay humble and not make waves. You can talk about things but as soon as you express opinions of supremacy or ballsy confidence, as witnessed, it will get spit on. Just stick to talking about technical stuff and don't stress yourself. Humility (and a grammar/spell check) will get you everywhere.

And Denny, as obnoxious as that first post was, he's trying to get his footing and you're retaining absolute hostility. It's really not worth the hate. At the very least, bottle it up and save it for after he releases his resources, if you really need it? I would love any and every excuse to start playing old school Fallout again. Please don't make him ragequit before he publishes. We're all adults here (or at least sapient teenagers, maybe).

You should, so very truly, be saving that hate for the impending Fallout 4 joinees. If FO3 was any indicator, the site's going to get flooded with shitty SDFs who will be much more deserving of your rage.
SenisterDenister

Danny, if Roberto calls me Denny again please do something about it. Only you and other dackers can get to do that.

Fallout 4 coming out will be the death of us.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wordfilter?
RobertHouse
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RobertHouse »

[Removed! Was a tad bit pissed, starting over...] :censored:
Last edited by RobertHouse on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

SenisterDenister wrote:Coming in like he owns the place, he just set up shop and took a shit in the middle of our living room and said it was his now.
This should be a required way to make an entrance at DAC.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Redeye wrote:
SenisterDenister wrote:Coming in like he owns the place, he just set up shop and took a shit in the middle of our living room and said it was his now.
Trial-by-Feces
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Redeye wrote:
True. None of the humble "hai guise im new what about that liberty prime lol" types never stick around.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Remember the guy that really insisted on how great Mothership Zeta was, except for all the bugs?

Seploud. That guy.
Our Host!