I have a never ending sadness

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

I did however enjoy that witty remark.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

why is it when i read the topic title i always read it as "i have an incurable disease"
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Might be your autism.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

SenisterDenister wrote:Might be your autism.
No, really. Why did we change his custom title? The last one nailed it.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Only if you care to redefine autism to include a general deficiency of wit. This is a league of one. Do you want it to swell ? :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Blargh wrote:Do you want it to swell ? :drunk:
If we're talking about my penis, then yes.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Wandering Linguist
Cunning Linguist

Post by Wandering Linguist »

Cakester wrote:why is it when i read the topic title i always read it as "i have an incurable disease"
I happened to notice that you're the author of this topic. What are you trying to imply?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Blargh wrote:Only if you care to redefine autism to include a general deficiency of wit. This is a league of one. Do you want it to swell ? :drunk:
It is obvious you guys are a bunch of old useless farts who pretend to be assholes on the internet. the only thing that binds you together is your love for age old games that your too afraid to let go of. up until this point i have been very fair and calm but enough is enough. the only thing respectable about you halfwitts is that you defend the fallout series with a passion. but guess what? that postive aspect of you is completely eradicated due to your nonsense bullying. i am editing out my topic to be void and empty like your insignificant forums. it should fit well.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Now now laddies.

The poem wasn't that bad. I guess this was his attempt at sounding brilliant in plain english and just ended up sounding slightly better than before when he just rambled difficult words.

Still it's not bad, eh?
What it ends up showing is not that he write shitty poems but how full of himself he really is. What a self obsessed elitist douche he is. He actually took the bait and thought he could produce something truly profound.

Obviously this poem is not an attempt at some emo-cut-me-up thing. Instead he attempts to channel his feeling of a eternal spirit trapped inside the physical body of man yearning for selfdiscovery, not being able to break the chackles that is the material world which he finds is an illusion.

But it's just not very well done. And even if it was, wihch it most certainly is not, why post it here?

Cakestar, do you really feel this is the right venue? Or are you lacking so much *life* that your life has become fighting a losing battle over the internets to prove your superiority to and over others?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

lol took the bait. bro, i do these sorts of things all the time. i breathe these sorts of things.

oh and it seems i did a good job if you understood me well enough to say what you did. i bet you died inside. such true sadness i have.. you wish
Last edited by Cakester on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Right, I'm asking you why you are doing them?

Look man, if you're trolling, even for pure self amusement then you're doing it wrong. It just looks stupid. If you're trying to enlighten these dark pits you are also doing it wrong to.

It really seems you're just an elitist douche somehow trying to guise this with periodical trolling and ramblings. Heck dude, why don't you get a life?

It's not to hard. I guess it takes time if you have to start from 0 at the age of what ever you may be but its still possible.
Last edited by Username on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I date girls on MMOs. until you meet my standard, you can ride in the back of the bus on this issue.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Oh for fuck sake ban this guy.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

i kissed a girl and i liked it... blah blah on guild wars?
her name was cherry chapstick!
i am major lesbo!!

but have a husband for good measure
but would tell the population...
i would dump him..
because i kissed a girl and i like it

but only if he doesn't emulate the perfect man. nothing is hotter than drooling about the same kinda vaginas my man wants. DO YOU SEE HOW THIS WORKS
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

:butter_churn:
I miss the good ol' USSA.
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

Cakester wrote: DO YOU SEE HOW THIS WORKS
not yet. please continue explaining.
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Cakester wrote:Glad I made the list of favorites.
That was a pretty good response I have to admit.

I propose a new objective for DAC, find what is wrong with prosper. We have debated on IRC about what his possible illnesses could be but not figure it out.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Or just get rid of the problem. He really hasn't contributed anything to the community, as a poster or otherwise, and just takes a dump on anyone who tries to talk to him.

He has a bad attitude and lacks any qualities that make up for it, so just kick his ass out of here.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Lets set him on fire.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I almost felt like quoting every one of your avatars and placing them side by side with my past 3d artworks. and then i could say... OWNED. DON'T BE MAD THAT YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS STINK
Our Host!