A story about Linux that comes from my Third Eye

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote: i am very insecure about my intellect
You have every reason to be.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote: i am very insecure about my intellect
You have every reason to be.
then i got something right. now i feel more secure.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Your stupidity sustains me.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:Your stupidity sustains me.
not good bro. you need to be evolving your intelligence. learning never ends.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

Cakester wrote:maybe you never been HIGH UP as i have. good sir.
:brofist:
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Manoil wrote:
Cakester wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:Nobody knows what you mean. You're a spaz with ADHD who uses words incorrectly.
dude shut the fuck up. i am very insecure about my intellect when people say my best of best talents (vocbularly) is below average.

dude. that would be terrible if it was true. except none of you have graduated a worth university, or you would see that i write abstracts. yes thats right'. i saw the article on self-modifying code, they have an abstract right there in the introduction of the article.

suck my balls... learn literary terms beyond the basics and you will see why i can stretch the words to make sense. and no i am not making a mistake when i say literary terms. it is exactly what you need to fucking buy a literature text book for. a high school literature text book should be more than enough for you to get up to my level.

i have done alot of time on the internet. i know what i say, and i never imagined i would have to defend it for you ignorant assholes, who are ass-backwards in thinking i am the ignorant one. i fail grammar so bad when trying to be like you, because i don't practice being a heckler on burnt out forums such as these.

i practice joining forums like these to give HOPE. Hope for modders. NMA almost burnt out, yet i joined it back in 2007 and remained for a good long time. Fallout Tactics is a good example of a sub forum.. it is burnt out almost completely. only like 5 people on NMA ever post and probably half of them ever play it more than once a month.

take fallout 3 for example too. the initial surge of members was huge. but the modding pretty much died after the first year. and barely made it until New Vegas was seriously in the news.

fallout3nexus people don't count, they don't mod fallout 3, they only take advantage of it.

look at diablo and starcraft and warcraft 3. warcraft 3 i stayed a goood long time even though it was really dying. REALLLY DYING.

I make plenty of sacrifices. I did try out Ubuntu, it is a Linux OS and i did use NASM and learn how to use their SOCKETS. Fucking used GNU Debugger too.

I fucking setup my own openGL. i had to fix what a catalyst driver installer failed at. fuck just look at my videos and my intelligence just screams your tissue paper hearts away and you will blow across the tops of new york buildings like the little african girl who checks for you on the clothes liner would never believe..

THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU HERE... IT IS ENTIRELY BASED IN NON-FICTION.
While I'm not sure the majority of this is even worth rectifying with a response-- namely the apparent need for a University degree to be able to speak at what you designate as a respectable level-- I will correct you on two matters:

I would argue that Nexus modders are just as credible as ones from anywhere else, and by extension, the modding of Fallout 3 has only slowed to a minimal degree. Any time I choose to update the FO3 recommended mods page, I find that the new daily mods produced reach an average of about a dozen, with older ones receiving updates daily in numbers of two or three dozen. There's still a great deal of activity in the modding community going on, and it's worth recognizing.

As far as WCIII, while that's slowed considerably, you can drop by the Hive Workshop to see people still churning out new models, AI, skins, maps, and etc weekly. It's not over yet.

You don't make sacrifices, Cakes. I'm sure that's your perception, and you likely feel proud of it, but joining a community simply for the sake of keeping it alive, that just seems like... some odd and unusual form of trolling. It only serves to suggest you could use another set of sessions with the psychologist. Or, maybe there's something I'm unaware of at 7:35 am. Only time will tell
I defeated the philosopher major from the poetry site. you don't need a degree anymore. she was lying the whole time, she even admitted to lying to trolling. she also is proud to be one with aspergers
Our Host!