A story about Linux that comes from my Third Eye

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

A story about Linux that comes from my Third Eye

Post by Cakester »

I sense that deep beneath the planet, there is a parallel universe in reach. Just one pivot away from our dimension. This location below the earth's crust, has an indefinite war between nations. Every battle is orchestrated by masterminds who use Linux operating systems to infiltrate enemy fortresses.
Girls are born with IQs that surpass the brightest of any in our time. They are educated till adult-hood and then sent across miles of rope bridges to penetrate enemy platforms. But before the end they most suicide bomb a major outpost.
One can imagine the crossfire.. how it spreads amongst the ancient industrious civilization. All of which is packed into a crater. If you were to look up you would not be able to see the ceiling which is the crust of earth. The only hope of their being a sky out there is the fact that the roof showers everything below with water every single day.
With what little I know, and have shared, I ask you now: Consider what Linux can do for you, and the possibility that distributions such as Ubuntu could cause enough weathering to ruin our entire lives here on the surface of the earth!!

Think about it...

Copyright Hoober. 2010.
also Copyrights to my other Aliases,
TimothyTimbers &
Prosper &
NillaCakester.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Linux sucks and so do your attempts at trolling.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

why do you try so hard ? are you the tough guy here? i love tough guys, i like pounding their massive muscle until they squeal.

i am sure you think as long as their is a in my face swell guy like you around your friends won't pay due credit to my posts. which secures your position.

how frightful it would be for you to let such epicness like me spill into your lawless void
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I don't try when I reply to your posts, because the sarcasm practically writes itself.

Again, I urge you to study parts of speech, because not knowing them is making you use a lot of your thesaurus words incorrectly.
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:I don't try when I reply to your posts, because the sarcasm practically writes itself.

Again, I urge you to study parts of speech, because not knowing them is making you use a lot of your thesaurus words incorrectly.
haha. it goes beyond grammar. i am a far better writer than you. you just haven't invested time in learning other literary terms that people with emotions understand.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester, nobody likes you and women are afraid of you because they think a night with you will result in their chopped meat being dumped in a bathtub.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:Cakester, nobody likes you and women are afraid of you because they think a night with you will result in their chopped meat being dumped in a bathtub.
that's a good one man. if only you could make an insult that wouldn't get you physically beaten to death.

good insults contain a beast while lowering it.

maybe you never been HIGH UP as i have. good sir.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester likes his women like I like my coffee - ground up and in the freezer.
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

POP SICKLE WOMEN!?
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester wrote:that's a good one man
I know.
Cakester wrote:if only you could make an insult that wouldn't get you physically beaten to death.
Is that a threat? You think I'm scared of some pill popping keyboard warrior spaz with ginger hair?
Cakester wrote:good insults contain a beast while lowering it.
What does that even mean?
Cakester wrote:maybe you never been HIGH UP as i have. good sir.
Also, what does this mean?

If you want to answer back, try and make sense. although threas of violence don't translae well on an internet messageboard, they make you sound like a pussy.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT

Post by Blargh »

I prefer women freshly roasted ? :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Nothing like the first cup of woman in the morning.
- the Vault Dweller
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Re: AM I DOING THIS RIGHT

Post by Manoil »

Blargh wrote:I prefer women freshly roasted ? :drunk:
Isn't that Americana at its best?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:
Cakester wrote:that's a good one man
I know.
Cakester wrote:if only you could make an insult that wouldn't get you physically beaten to death.
Is that a threat? You think I'm scared of some pill popping keyboard warrior spaz with ginger hair?
Cakester wrote:good insults contain a beast while lowering it.
What does that even mean?
Cakester wrote:maybe you never been HIGH UP as i have. good sir.
Also, what does this mean?

If you want to answer back, try and make sense. although threas of violence don't translae well on an internet messageboard, they make you sound like a pussy.
i think you know what i mean and i won't lay it out for you any more than the casual retard in highschool.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Nobody knows what you mean. You're a spaz with ADHD who uses words incorrectly.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:Nobody knows what you mean. You're a spaz with ADHD who uses words incorrectly.
dude shut the fuck up. i am very insecure about my intellect when people say my best of best talents (vocbularly) is below average.

dude. that would be terrible if it was true. except none of you have graduated a worth university, or you would see that i write abstracts. yes thats right'. i saw the article on self-modifying code, they have an abstract right there in the introduction of the article.

suck my balls... learn literary terms beyond the basics and you will see why i can stretch the words to make sense. and no i am not making a mistake when i say literary terms. it is exactly what you need to fucking buy a literature text book for. a high school literature text book should be more than enough for you to get up to my level.

i have done alot of time on the internet. i know what i say, and i never imagined i would have to defend it for you ignorant assholes, who are ass-backwards in thinking i am the ignorant one. i fail grammar so bad when trying to be like you, because i don't practice being a heckler on burnt out forums such as these.

i practice joining forums like these to give HOPE. Hope for modders. NMA almost burnt out, yet i joined it back in 2007 and remained for a good long time. Fallout Tactics is a good example of a sub forum.. it is burnt out almost completely. only like 5 people on NMA ever post and probably half of them ever play it more than once a month.

take fallout 3 for example too. the initial surge of members was huge. but the modding pretty much died after the first year. and barely made it until New Vegas was seriously in the news.

fallout3nexus people don't count, they don't mod fallout 3, they only take advantage of it.

look at diablo and starcraft and warcraft 3. warcraft 3 i stayed a goood long time even though it was really dying. REALLLY DYING.

I make plenty of sacrifices. I did try out Ubuntu, it is a Linux OS and i did use NASM and learn how to use their SOCKETS. Fucking used GNU Debugger too.

I fucking setup my own openGL. i had to fix what a catalyst driver installer failed at. fuck just look at my videos and my intelligence just screams your tissue paper hearts away and you will blow across the tops of new york buildings like the little african girl who checks for you on the clothes liner would never believe..

THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU HERE... IT IS ENTIRELY BASED IN NON-FICTION.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Cakester wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:Nobody knows what you mean. You're a spaz with ADHD who uses words incorrectly.
dude shut the fuck up. i am very insecure about my intellect when people say my best of best talents (vocbularly) is below average.

dude. that would be terrible if it was true. except none of you have graduated a worth university, or you would see that i write abstracts. yes thats right'. i saw the article on self-modifying code, they have an abstract right there in the introduction of the article.

suck my balls... learn literary terms beyond the basics and you will see why i can stretch the words to make sense. and no i am not making a mistake when i say literary terms. it is exactly what you need to fucking buy a literature text book for. a high school literature text book should be more than enough for you to get up to my level.

i have done alot of time on the internet. i know what i say, and i never imagined i would have to defend it for you ignorant assholes, who are ass-backwards in thinking i am the ignorant one. i fail grammar so bad when trying to be like you, because i don't practice being a heckler on burnt out forums such as these.

i practice joining forums like these to give HOPE. Hope for modders. NMA almost burnt out, yet i joined it back in 2007 and remained for a good long time. Fallout Tactics is a good example of a sub forum.. it is burnt out almost completely. only like 5 people on NMA ever post and probably half of them ever play it more than once a month.

take fallout 3 for example too. the initial surge of members was huge. but the modding pretty much died after the first year. and barely made it until New Vegas was seriously in the news.

fallout3nexus people don't count, they don't mod fallout 3, they only take advantage of it.

look at diablo and starcraft and warcraft 3. warcraft 3 i stayed a goood long time even though it was really dying. REALLLY DYING.

I make plenty of sacrifices. I did try out Ubuntu, it is a Linux OS and i did use NASM and learn how to use their SOCKETS. Fucking used GNU Debugger too.

I fucking setup my own openGL. i had to fix what a catalyst driver installer failed at. fuck just look at my videos and my intelligence just screams your tissue paper hearts away and you will blow across the tops of new york buildings like the little african girl who checks for you on the clothes liner would never believe..

THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU HERE... IT IS ENTIRELY BASED IN NON-FICTION.
While I'm not sure the majority of this is even worth rectifying with a response-- namely the apparent need for a University degree to be able to speak at what you designate as a respectable level-- I will correct you on two matters:

I would argue that Nexus modders are just as credible as ones from anywhere else, and by extension, the modding of Fallout 3 has only slowed to a minimal degree. Any time I choose to update the FO3 recommended mods page, I find that the new daily mods produced reach an average of about a dozen, with older ones receiving updates daily in numbers of two or three dozen. There's still a great deal of activity in the modding community going on, and it's worth recognizing.

As far as WCIII, while that's slowed considerably, you can drop by the Hive Workshop to see people still churning out new models, AI, skins, maps, and etc weekly. It's not over yet.

You don't make sacrifices, Cakes. I'm sure that's your perception, and you likely feel proud of it, but joining a community simply for the sake of keeping it alive, that just seems like... some odd and unusual form of trolling. It only serves to suggest you could use another set of sessions with the psychologist. Or, maybe there's something I'm unaware of at 7:35 am. Only time will tell
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

but almost nothing is added to the GAME part of the GAME. only tid bits of extra obstacles . there has never been a real extension to Fallout 3. how the fuck can these be good modders !! i don't care how much more shit you can cram into an area, of re-textured super mutants, more weapons... the game is not big enough for it to matter. the game is too small for them to concentrate on the meaningless shit like loot and adding new creatures which have zero background story in the wasteland other than shooting them when you see them. GOLLY GEE THAT monster done gone made himself stand out. too bad there is no reason for why it exists and there is no source in the entire explorable world that it COULD OF CAME FROM.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Again, you're not seeing everything. Haven't you heard of CALIBR, or CRAFT? What about Real-Time Settler?

Even ignoring all the mods that have been made to gameplay variables and mechanics, there are occasional new quests getting made (several with included voice acting) and while it takes longer, game-changing mods like RTS are still getting made, the quality increasing with almost every new release.

The Wheel of Fate is still churning
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

you are a fallout 3 convert?
Our Host!