Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Post by Tofu Man »

Anyone playing this?

I need some help, and no, although tempting, I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand while I play this, since I need both hands to play it (although the patronizing "It'll be allright" type of backpatting could help).

Thing is, while I could read the info off a faq or something, this is one game that's probably worth it not spoiling yourself by doing so.

*spoiler free*
So this is where I'm at. I used a certain something to dissolve another certain something and grant me entrance to someplace. Problem is I've only got 3 or 4 tinderboxes and no oil left. Other than that I'm at a complete loss of what I'm supposed to be doing and to top it all off there's something hanging around there. It just crushed a door behind me leaving my sanity at "...". I'm not crawling yet but as far as I know I'm just about to (the PC, not the real me, though I'm starting to get itchy). I've found a couple of notes (the ones with backstory) and nothing else. Any hints?

And yes, in case you haven't played it, this is definetly the scariest game ever. By far.
Our Host!