Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 Fallout: New Vegas E3 Trailer soon! View next topic
View previous topic
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[ Game -> Update ] - More info on Company: Obsidian Entertainment | More info on Game: Fallout: New Vegas

There should be a new trailer for Fallout: New Vegas up very soon, as Bethesda announced it would air on television at 11 PM EST. It is now 2:17 EST, but it seemst that everyone has gone to sleep without uploading it.

Tomorrow night sees the debut of the Fallout: New Vegas E3 trailer on GameTrailers TV. The episode airs on Spike at 11PM. Needless to say, it’s full of stunning new footage and Fallout flavor. You will definitely not want to miss it.

But that’s just the beginning. An army of Bethesda troops are descending upon LA next week, bringing with them new glimpses of New Vegas, Brink, Hunted and RAGE. When E3 proper fires up on Tuesday, coverage of each game will begin streaming in from all over. We’ll do our best to keep you updated straight from the show floor.

I’ve said it before, but it’s going to be a big show for us. And remember how I said we were going to need a bigger booth?

bestoption1.jpg

It seems that Bethesda will be sniping reporters from inside Dinky's mouth at E3.

stillalive
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whnfIw_VfE

here itīs the trailer... icon_chainsaw
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I can't make my mind uo. Either its just Fallout 3 again, or they just chose the action scenes to appeal to their new retard fanbase.

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic