Prince of Persia: Sands In My Bum

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.

What did you think of this review?

It was quite good keep making them
50%
Your shit stank
50%

Total votes: 6

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Prince of Persia: Sands In My Bum

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

So I saw Sands of Persia which is the movie based off the game I never played but the movie was pretty enjoyable and it stars Jake gynhellhal and he looks like the dude on the cover for the video games so I guess they got the canon right. Anyways, the movie is about him with a dagger that rewinds time and people are fighting over the dagger or something. Overall there is lots of action and surprisingly not a super bad story so I would recommend seeing it over the other movie out which is Sex and the city 2.

My dad was talking to me after the movie saying how Jake Gynhellalala just doesn't really have a screen presence on film but he couldn't really elaborate. I guess he doesn't really feel like a guy who plays a hard dude but more of a goofy soft tard which I guess I could agree with but most actors these days don't really have a screen presence either if that's the case.

Either way the main girl in this movie is decent almost looks like a younger Catherine Zeta Jone and I would feed her cupcakes.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Zoundz gut.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Speaking of Sex and the City, there's a fantastic review of it here:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/burk ... id=4132715
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Pretty crap movie Prince of Persia. but then its made by disney and aimed at people like Dreadnought and children who clap ferosiously whenever he jumps!
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

actually I think Dreaddy wouldn't like this movie but i will have to wait for his official review, too

also - Poops - good review except where you talked about him looking like the prince so it's canon, although maybe I missed your sarcasm -it is the internet. Other than that - awesome review
Our Host!