Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

In a sequel to this sad collection of nonsense, I present you with tales of intrigue.

Go down to Tempe last night for a 21st birthday power hour, not exactly knowing what to expect. I over-dressed myself in a black suit, with a black and white-striped dress shirt, a black and white-striped tie, and my black blazer-- definitely looked sexy as a mafucka. Had a couple draws from Danny's bowl (yes, I know others), though I don't think his weed was that great.
Lloyd, the last of our group, shows up carrying in a nearly-gone bottle of Captain Morgan. Sets it down on the counter, glances at me.
"Finish that off, and then we'll head out to the bars."

Four and three-fifths of a shot later, we start the walk down to Mill, a street usually packed with activity. 12:30am on Monday night, there really isn't much activity going on separate from the grills and occasional bars peppering the strip. Finally, we reach the "Cue Club", and I'm carded for the first time, shake the doorman's hand (already a wee-bit tipsy) and head in. Matt immediately goes to the bar, orders a couple drinks, while I'm getting acquainted with a girl who shared the 21st birthday and was much further down the road to inebriation.

I'm soon interrupted with the demand that I start drinking. My first is a Cement Mixer: mouthful of Bailey's and a bit of lime juice, shake your head, and suddenly you've got a thick curd of this... oatmeal-like substance that seems to be expanding. Immediately after, I'm treated to a Habanero (I think), which I believe was some kind of Tequila mixed with some kind of hot sauce. Burning sensation was killing me, but I was too busy drunk talking to drunk hussy to give a shit. Apparently so because I'm told her boyfriend was giving me piss angry stares the whole time and I remained completely oblivious to it. The last drink was a Guadalupe sunrise: a doubleshot of tequila, followed by a doubleshot of orange juice, finished with a doubleshot of mixed tomato juice and tabasco sauce. Surprisingly, I took the tequila easily and the orange juice as well, but near-gagged at the tomato juice. Fucking hate tomato juice. I'm also told I kept doing this fucking ridiculous dance, which I vaguely recall.

Going back and forth between a nearby burrito place and the Cue Club, I was soonafter denied by both for being too drunk. We decided that we would walk to IHOP, though just after we reached that consensus, I recognize that my memory starts to get patchy. Like corrupted caches of RAM, whole chunks of last night seem to be missing entirely or otherwise unreadable. I only barely remember any part of being in IHOP; had I not kept falling out of the booth and onto the floor, I don't think the sensory information would have been significant enough that I could remember any of it.

Fast-forward to getting back to my sister's house. I collapse onto the chair by the weed, laughing at some stupid bullshit someone said that I can't possibly recall. My eyes are closed for most of this. Everything seems fine, my body seems to be taking the alcohol without much resistance. Then, someone says something of no significance (which I later learned was Tiff offering me clothes to sleep in), and with my eyes still closed, I puke right into my lap. A big, thick stream of different drinks with chunks of hashbrowns, all over the offered attire and onto the lap of my dress pants.

As far as memory goes, that's where the night ended. I woke up in the most painful hangover I can remember, in clothes I didn't put on, ate the remainder of my hashbrowns that I apparently didn't consume while at IHOP, and drove home with two bags of clothes and towels still soaked and splattered with vomit. As I've typed this, the headache has slowly receded, but I'm still recovering.

And apparently my friend Danny is making a show he intends on marketing to Adult Swim.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

whatev a$$hole
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

cheers on the legal drinking!

21st alone in oak harbor washington.. man that was lame.
typos are bound to happen. fuck it
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Sounds like Kickstand's 21st birthday was a metaphor for his life.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

lolz
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Grats on the legal age, do no quit now. I know that it feels sick at first, but drinking through hangovers is the best way of getting rid of them. You're a man now.

Agreed on tomato juice, that shit is vile.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Took hours but it subsided. Hoped that by taking my Vyvanse I could straighten out a bit faster, and I did, but the headache raged and I seemed to be sweating profusely.

With the exception of this morning, however, today seems to have been highly uneventful. Fuck monday birthdays
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

tl;dr.

the text message was better.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

When did I send you a text message?
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

My first is a Cement Mixer
It was over before it began.
Dude, a Cement Mixer is a gag - in both senses.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

Retlaw83 wrote:Sounds like Kickstand's 21st birthday was a metaphor for his life.
totally dude, i just cant get past deception pass and am stuck on the west side of the Puget forever :clap:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i had my 22nd birthday the othr week. i think i might have got a little drunk if u no what i mean heh ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) it all started off at alexs and we drank a coupla jagerbombs and then hit some vodbullz n e way i fell over after watchin youtube shit and they put me to bed at about 2 , dont sweat it.
:chew:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

You guys were so young (too), didn't remember. I always felt like the forum junior.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Jagerbombs are the shit, man. Usually customary for my get-togethers but for some reason we didn't get any this time around
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

you ever drink irish carbombs?
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

that's like a boilermaker but with Jameson and Guiness.

I'll drink Tequila, Absinthe whatever, I don't give a fuck, but Jameson's tears me up something fierce. And I'm Irish, and all my thick headed mick friends love ordering rounds of it.
:punchballs:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

woops

well ain't I a double postin' mo-fo.
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

ya, but just a bit on top of a shot of irish cream..
haha
i hear you though, jameson will put some hair on your chest hair
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

remind me to make a birthday post next birthday
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Personally, I find Jameson quite smooth.
Our Host!