Two Mods for Fallout 2

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

I like it when the one of them calls the other a name, and then the other calls him a name back. That's my favourite bit.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

MR Snake wrote:No pooperscooper asked if I wanted to do an interview he is just to lazy to send me the questions.

These aren't just questions I whip out in my spare time, I have to dedicate a day to hand crafting the questions to a particular individuals and then have it proofed by a couple different editors. This isn't some small task and I'm already getting opposition from people who are saying that your not cool enough to have an interview.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I strongly suspect that an interview of a puddle of tepid vomit (for example) would elicit a superior response while also being a more intriguing prospect than an interview of Snake. Am I alone in this notion ? :drunk:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I remember asking established community pillars like you blargh but you refused because of scheduling conflicts.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I do not see how my decision not to participate invalidates my belief that Snake never had any interesting nuances (or, indeed, any nuances at all) to his personality, and that if he had, his behaviour would suggest that they must have died long, long ago.

When faced with a path strewn with terrible options, one can always choose to partake no more. :drunk:
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Hey snake gets an interview, I want one! joking of course

Those mods look fantastic, the hi-res is pretty wow. I am in the process of playing FO 2 right now (in the place of doing schoolwork), I just might download those.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

There is a 4 year minimum membership to the site for interviews.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Blargh wrote:I strongly suspect that an interview of a puddle of tepid vomit (for example) would elicit a superior response while also being a more intriguing prospect than an interview of Snake. Am I alone in this notion ? :drunk:
No
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Blargh wrote:I strongly suspect that an interview of a puddle of tepid vomit (for example) would elicit a superior response while also being a more intriguing prospect than an interview of Snake. Am I alone in this notion ? :drunk:
No
I dunno, I like Snake sort of. He's a symbol of persistence. no matter how hard he tries, he fails. But man, he keeps on trucking!
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

MR Snake wrote:There is a 4 year minimum membership to the site for interviews.
i'm sure most people would much rather see a gobbleykins or perhaps a grace678 interjew than a mr snake interjew Am I alone in this notion ? icon_crunk
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Yonmanc wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:
No
I dunno, I like Snake sort of. He's a symbol of persistence. no matter how hard he tries, he fails. But man, he keeps on trucking!
That's not always a good thing.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yonmanc wrote:I dunno, I like Snake sort of. He's a symbol of persistence. no matter how hard he tries, he fails. But man, he keeps on trucking!
Trucker's delight.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:
MR Snake wrote:No pooperscooper asked if I wanted to do an interview he is just to lazy to send me the questions.

These aren't just questions I whip out in my spare time, I have to dedicate a day to hand crafting the questions to a particular individuals and then have it proofed by a couple different editors. This isn't some small task and I'm already getting opposition from people who are saying that your not cool enough to have an interview.
I shall assist then.

1) Mr Snake, why are you so cool and the envy of all dacers?
2) How did it feel to utterly crush and humiliate Walter in the epic Dac battle when you won it?
3) How did Robert Englund feel about meeting you for the first time? Was he as star struck as we would be meeting you?
4) When did you find time in your busy schedule to come up with these historical and witty remarks thrown against Walter in the epic fued?
5) Why did you decide to bless Dac with your presence back when you first joined in 2003 ?

There, I did half the job for you.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

There may not be an interview of a puddle of tepid vomit, but there's a guarantee of creating some.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Manoil wrote:There may not be an interview of a puddle of tepid vomit, but there's a guarantee of creating some.
I dont remember pooperscooper offering to do an interview of you.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

God, he's just so witty!
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

If you want it, I will be glad to kick your ass in fightclub. Just say when and where, or are you...chicken?
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

:paper:
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

5:00 behind the school
typos are bound to happen. fuck it
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Kick my ass? In an internet board?
Were you born this ignorant or did it happen somewhere along the way?

Honestly man, listen to yourself talk. The only comparable bullshit I've heard is the trash talking over multiplayer-- some guy who said he "went to jail because a kid in class pissed him off, and he killed him."
Arrogant, retarded, egotistical, moronic bullshit, and it just keeps flowing out of your face.

So, unless KoC demands otherwise, I'm tempted to start deleting your posts as they arrive. Snip-snip.
Our Host!