Full size Fallout: New Vegas screenshots

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
ThisPocketOfSoil
SDF!
SDF!

Post by ThisPocketOfSoil »

Super cool. Very pumped.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

what's with the tranny mutie
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

ThisPocketOfSoil wrote:Super cool. Very pumped.
What does that even mean!?

Why is everybody a fucking moron?
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

I love it how it shows a Vault Dweller (tm) in a Vault Suit (tm) clubbing a Super Mutant (tm) in the face. How very representative, how very Fallout (tm).
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Oh, it's some dick (tm) instead.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Gimp Mask wrote:what's with the tranny mutie
Magma-Man
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Magma-Man »

I can't wait for the game! They could of done the nightkin better but still, can't wait!
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Magma-Man wrote:I can't wait for the game! They could of done the nightkin better but still, can't wait!
lol ye ino wot u meen
Siede
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Siede »

The graphics are still the same, a bit of a bore. But, if you think about it, if they don't make improvements in the graphics or game engine, they can cram alot of stuff in there. they basically have everything they need from the start, they just need to put it together now. With no new graphics it means alot less work in detail and more work in making the game bigger and with more features, weapons and stuff.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Siede wrote:The graphics are still the same, a bit of a bore. But, if you think about it, if they don't make improvements in the graphics or game engine, they can cram alot of stuff in there. they basically have everything they need from the start, they just need to put it together now. With no new graphics it means alot less work in detail and more work in making the game bigger and with more features, weapons and stuff.
I agree, why have a few quality features when you can have a truckload of dog shit.
Siede
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Siede »

Yonmanc wrote:
Siede wrote:The graphics are still the same, a bit of a bore. But, if you think about it, if they don't make improvements in the graphics or game engine, they can cram alot of stuff in there. they basically have everything they need from the start, they just need to put it together now. With no new graphics it means alot less work in detail and more work in making the game bigger and with more features, weapons and stuff.
I agree, why have a few quality features when you can have a truckload of dog shit.
Yeah you're probably right, but i'd rather have a bigger game lasting me 100+ hours than a beautiful game lasting me less than 4 hours. If the 4- game has online multiplayer or splits creen maybe but fallout is single player so i'd rather be more occupied with stuff and things to do than with visuals.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Siede wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
Yeah you're probably right, but i'd rather have a bigger game lasting me 100+ hours than a beautiful game lasting me less than 4 hours. If the 4- game has online multiplayer or splits creen maybe but fallout is single player so i'd rather be more occupied with stuff and things to do than with visuals.
I doubt you finished Fallout 1 in 4 hours. And I'm not saying I want short games. GTA4 is a good example of 100+ hours of good material. Fallout 3 is a good example of a 100+ of fetsh quests and anal rape.
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

bullshit. all Fallout 3 is, is a fucking wasteland exploration simulator for LARPing cunts too scared to even go outside their rooms and meet others as lame as they are.
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

You nailed it dog
Our Host!