Greetings aka The welcome to DAC thread

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Greetings aka The welcome to DAC thread

Post by Gimp Mask »

yea
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Hello Echo
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

Hello everybody, I'm TheKingofVault14! And uh I submitted my request to join the website two months ago back in June, and just I found out now that it was accepted. WOOHOO!

Okay right now I wanna give you all the quick version of my history of being a Fallout Fan:
So here we go... I first heard about the series back in 2009 when my oldest cousin first introduced it to me and my bro which of course, the game would initially be Fallout 3. Then in 2011 my bro got Fallout 3 himself, then a year later in 2012 I started playing the game myself and from then on I officially became a Fallout Fan.
And so the rest was history! After 3 I played New Vegas, then Fallout 4 during it's initial release, then in the Summer of 2016 I went back to the series roots by checking out and playing both Fallout 1 & 2, and in early 2017 I checked out and played Fallout Tactics. So that's that! And you may have noticed, I've only played 3 out of the 4 games for both eras. For the "Interplay Era" I haven't played Fallout: BOS, and for the "Bethesda Era" it's Fallout: 76 I've never played it, and I don't plan on playing it anytime soon.

I did try playing Fallout Shelter at one point, but I'll just leave it at the fact that I wasn't a good Vault Overseer.

:D

:/

So yeah that's pretty much it, anyways to finally join the second oldest Fallout Fansite in existence as a New Generation Fallout Fan, is such an honor!

Thanks.

:)
Echo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Echo »

Two months of waiting for acceptance? Try waiting decades for real content. Your Vault-Tec experiment in patience is child's play compared to the disappointment I've endured since Fallout 2. Your enthusiasm about being the "king of vaults" is laughable. The wasteland's been watered down and dumbed down since my glory days. I'm part of the last bastion of true fans at DAC, and I don't have time for newcomers who think they know the wasteland. So save your tales and antics for someone who gives a damn. Your arrival won't change my opinion about the downfall of the franchise or my disdain for forums like NMA. Just another lost soul in the diluted world of post-Fallout 2 mediocrity.
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Echo wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:51 am Two months of waiting for acceptance? Try waiting decades for real content. Your Vault-Tec experiment in patience is child's play compared to the disappointment I've endured since Fallout 2. Your enthusiasm about being the "king of vaults" is laughable. The wasteland's been watered down and dumbed down since my glory days. I'm part of the last bastion of true fans at DAC, and I don't have time for newcomers who think they know the wasteland. So save your tales and antics for someone who gives a damn. Your arrival won't change my opinion about the downfall of the franchise or my disdain for forums like NMA. Just another lost soul in the diluted world of post-Fallout 2 mediocrity.
Talking like a true OG Fallout Fan, heh heh I dig it!

SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Hey guys check it out, somebody is actually using signatures on the forum.
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

SenisterDenister wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:52 pm Hey guys check it out, somebody is actually using signatures on the forum.
Uh... Thanks!? But yeah if I'm not here, I'm probably hanging around those other platforms, primarily YouTube & Instagram TBH.

:-)
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

wassup baby, what's your favourite game in the series? you can get F76 for like a buck on sale every now and then, it's like a shitty Valheim
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Gimp Mask wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:38 am wassup baby, what's your favourite game in the series? you can get F76 for like a buck on sale every now and then, it's like a shitty Valheim
Hmmm, I'd say between Fallout 2 or New Vegas. 3 is a guilty pleasure, and Tactics is a hidden underrated gem!

Also, NO WAY BRO! At any cost, I'll never even consider getting my hands on 76 anytime soon, heck maybe even ever at all.

Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Fagets
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »