Bethesda at E3 2010

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Bethesda at E3 2010

Post by King of Creation »

<strong>[ Game -> Article ]</strong> - More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Obsidian Entertainment">Company: Obsidian Entertainment</a> | More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout: New Vegas">Game: Fallout: New Vegas</a>

<p>Space at the E3 Expo 2010 <a href="http://www.e3expo.com/exhibitors/92/exh ... ist/">went on sale today</a>, and, expectedly, Bethesda was one of the first to buy in. The expo, while not officially open to the general public, is where developers and publishers get to show off their products to everyone else in the field. In all likelihood, Bethesda will be there as a publisher showing off <em><strong>Fallout: New Vegas</strong></em>, as <strong>Obsidian </strong>isn't on <a href="http://www.e3expo.com/exhibitors/92/exh ... list/">the list of exhibitors</a> under its own name. Bethesda might also be there as a publisher, ready to unveil its <em>Elder Scrolls</em> MMO. We'll have to wait and see!</p>
<p><span style="font-size: xx-small;">
</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: xx-small;">*Oh, and Obsidian or Bethesda if you want a reeeallly good write up- by all means email me at kingofcreation@duckandcover.cx and set me up with tickets to the expo and a flight :)</span></p>
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

You're such a whore, KoC :jerk:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Re: Bethesda at E3 2010

Post by VasikkA »

King of Creation wrote:*Oh, and Obsidian or Bethesda if you want a reeeallly good write up- by all means email me at kingofcreation@duckandcover.cx and set me up with tickets to the expo and a flight
I'm thinking more in the lines of St. Toxic and Antimeasure. At least they once were the official DaC ambassadors. :?
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

shit yes, and unban Antimeasure while you're at it
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Sending Antimeasure would be balls to the wall awesome.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

anti is banned? what the hell?

anyway, we should buy a space at e3 and unveil pictures of project phoenix
Kashluk

Re: Bethesda at E3 2010

Post by Kashluk »

VasikkA wrote:
King of Creation wrote:*Oh, and Obsidian or Bethesda if you want a reeeallly good write up- by all means email me at kingofcreation@duckandcover.cx and set me up with tickets to the expo and a flight
I'm thinking more in the lines of St. Toxic and Antimeasure. At least they once were the official DaC ambassadors. :?
:salute:
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

i second the motion
Connor
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Connor »

E3 wont be open to the public still though, right? If it WAS, I'd go, because it's in the same convention center as Anime Expo, and I go there every year.

E4 All was not as good as it could have been. They should have done it more though, instead that one time in like 2008.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." – Benjamin Franklin
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Connor wrote: convention center as Anime Expo
Wow. Are you sure you're on the right forum?
Connor
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Connor »

srsly bro, I am here because I like Fallout. SURPRISES ABOUND!
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." – Benjamin Franklin
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Connor wrote:E3 wont be open to the public still though, right?
Not "officially," but from what people say, anyone can just walk in no problem. I dunno though, as I've never been.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Our Host!