Bethesda appealing the ruling

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
orionquest
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by orionquest »

VasikkA wrote:
orionquest wrote:Your reply is rather funny, but not because it's humorous or original.
Well, compared to the fact that you're an IPLY shareholder and a rather hopeful one, which I think is pretty fucking hilarious, my responses do feel a bit vapid. I don't think I can ever top that delusionary comment about a N.M. Rothschild-like manouver in response to releasing court transcripts.

Because it's obvious that I struck a soft spot, feel free to elaborate on your line of reasoning. Even in a favorable outcome in the proceedings, Interplay will merely achieve status quo; that is, continuing to develop vaporware, screwing its stakeholders and living off the royalties of the 'Fallout trilogy'. There are no other beneficiaries in this case other than Herve.
You still have not understood the Rothschild/bird reference that I made and judging from the "delusionary" thought track you are on, you have made a banally deluded allusion to an assumptive state of being that does not exist.

That is textbook manifestation of the predicted superiority "lingofied duplexicon".

if you are going to do a word combination alluding to a state of being that does not exist in this case, please make it sarcastically humorous.

Now getting back on topic, If you download and watch the film I linked you will clearly understand and act upon monetizing the bird reference and ignore the N.M "Rottified" personality complex you're stuck on.

It is not a delusional maneuver. The inability of bitches :? to properly recognize and monetize on an undiscovered but hinted at situation is detrimental to their vibrational energy state.
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

go Vasikka :clap:

It's time to step on a few steptoes to see which is worse, sitting on fences or stepping on steptoes. what? :drunk:
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

:paper:
Klipski
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Klipski »

I find this argument rather shallow and pedantic.
orionquest
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by orionquest »

Klipski wrote:I find this argument rather shallow and pedantic.
You are correct, sir except for a little part about cryptically hinting at something about a tweety bird subplot point near the end of a 1934 movie and how that can be used to infer something from 218 pages of court transcript that are available at a terminal in a US court.

Game playing brains are welcomed to solve this for a prize provided understanding of the way finances function.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Ugh, stop the bickering everyone.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

That would be like a circus without clowns. Terror is just another facet of love. :drunk:
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Hey orionquest, I'm offering shares in my new company. We sell wooden legs to olde time pirates, it's a BOOMING industry I promise ye! You sound like the kind of fellow that'd be interested in such a wise investment!
hoochimama
Respected
Respected

Post by hoochimama »

You can then make references to movies with parrots in them, and claim that by following the inane gibberish we will find booty buried under an X.
orionquest
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by orionquest »

To get the thread back on topic, I've released some transcripts to King of Creation.

Not the juiciest stuff of course, that will come out a bit later.

As I previously said, this is a slow roasting.

People are welcome to bait this thread off topic in order to execute basic DNA
instruction set but please do provide some levity.

:dance:
PiP

Post by PiP »

The plot thickens. Literally.
Our Host!