So... Whats the problem with mothership zeta?

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

So... Whats the problem with mothership zeta?

Post by Seploud »

In my opinion this is the best expansion pack of them all

The Pitt is...painful to play, is not fun, I just completed it to get the hell away from that place, But I never enjoy it.

Point lookout is annoying with those overpowered redneck retards running all over the place.

Operation: Anchorage is boring like all the pre war stuff, who wants to now about the damn war?, I dont...... is like watching the new trilogy of star wars, who the hell wanted to know how it happened?, it ruined the original trilogy for me, Operation Anchorage almost did that, and to make things worse is a damn simulation, I hate simulations, is like a slap to the face because all is fake.... It also reminds me of first person shooters games, I hate them with passion, they are for stupid people, because they only know two things. RUN, AND SHOT, RUN AND SHOT.

mothership zeta is the best of them, I dont know why everyone is saying that it feels out of place, Why? I saw 50s alien movies references all over the place, the audio logs are fantastic and the spaceship is awesome, I enjoyed every single second of it.. what is the problem with the alien voices?, they are ALIENS, it would be ridiculous if they speak english or if subtitles appears everytime they speak, same with the samurai, how could a japanese warrior from the times of the samurai speak english?. America is not the only country in the world and is not the only language in the world racists bastards..........
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Everyone has their opinions :chew:
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

Im serious this is my favorite expansion pack.

oh but maybe it is unrealistic?, I love how people bitch about movies and games that are" unrealistic" (mostly the ignorant fools from North America)whats the point of having a realistic game/movie?, real life sucks., real sports sucks, thats why I watch wrestling even if I know that is fake.

but maybe I like this expansion pack because I like aliens, and I belieave in aliens and all that scfi stuff.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

real sports sucks
So, have you always been a woman or did it take a special surgery to get that way?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

King of Creation wrote:Everyone has their opinions :chew:
Granted, but some are better left unsaid, especially when undeveloped or unthought, or better yet, when formed out of raw, excessive ignorance.

Case example, class (and be sure to take your notes for the pop quiz):
Dumbassery Showcase #1 wrote:The Pitt is...painful to play, is not fun, I just completed it to get the hell away from that place, But I never enjoy it.
Note the lack of grammar, with minimal-at-best attempt to include it. If the punctuation is included, it will often be misplaced into comma splices and run-ons. Exceptions are made for those with weak knowledge of the language in use, but said individuals are STRONGLY recommended to continue schooling in the language before further attempts are made to use it.
Dumbassery Showcase #2 wrote:In my opinion this is the best expansion pack of them all

mothership zeta is the best of them, I dont know why everyone is saying that it feels out of place, Why? I saw 50s alien movies references all over the place, the audio logs are fantastic and the spaceship is awesome, I enjoyed every single second of it.. what is the problem with the alien voices?, they are ALIENS, it would be ridiculous if they speak english or if subtitles appears everytime they speak, same with the samurai, how could a japanese warrior from the times of the samurai speak english?. America is not the only country in the world and is not the only language in the world racists bastards..........
If you can recall, fellow students, what was the intention of this display of dumbassery in the first place? Arguing that Mothership Zeta is the best of Bethesda's Fallout 3 DLC would be the correct answer. And, fellow students, you may recall that strong arguments are based on facts relevant to the issue. Opinions (from those not designated as professionals on the subject at hand) are flimsy at best. Notice, class, how the opinion is used at multiple opportunities to seemingly "bolster" the argument.
Dumbassery Showcase #3 wrote:mothership zeta is the best of them, I dont know why everyone is saying that it feels out of place, Why? I saw 50s alien movies references all over the place, the audio logs are fantastic and the spaceship is awesome, I enjoyed every single second of it.. what is the problem with the alien voices?, they are ALIENS, it would be ridiculous if they speak english or if subtitles appears everytime they speak, same with the samurai, how could a japanese warrior from the times of the samurai speak english?. America is not the only country in the world and is not the only language in the world racists bastards..........
When one does use points rather than opinions to define their argument, he or she must recognize what points are valid and relevant, else they end up a dumbass. Note the failure to address common arguments by critics against the product, and instead focus on an apparent problem that without explanation, is rather easy to regard as a low priority issue. Also, recognize the lack of supporting evidence and external references to what the dumbass refers to as "50s alien movies references," which would likely be simple to support as instances of it can be found "all over the place." In conclusion, fellow students, note the final sentence in which all three errors can be found as well as an additional element: personal prejudice. This defining element, misspelled, derived from personal opinion and completely irrelevant presents the reader with an obvious indication that the author is not only biased, but is overcome with base human instinct. Should the reader be unable to recognize any of the elements discussed, they too should ponder the possibility of being a dumbass.

Thank you for sharing what has likely been a wonderful insight on the art of recognizing arguments by a dumbass. If you'll join me in stepping back from the caged exhibits and returning to the bus, we'll leave the dumbass to his jello molds. Enjoy your day.
Lulzy
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lulzy »

Manoil wrote:
King of Creation wrote:Everyone has their opinions :chew:
Granted, but some are better left unsaid, especially when undeveloped or unthought, or better yet, when formed out of raw, excessive ignorance.

Case example, class (and be sure to take your notes for the pop quiz):
Dumbassery Showcase #1 wrote:The Pitt is...painful to play, is not fun, I just completed it to get the hell away from that place, But I never enjoy it.
Note the lack of grammar, with minimal-at-best attempt to include it. If the punctuation is included, it will often be misplaced into comma splices and run-ons. Exceptions are made for those with weak knowledge of the language in use, but said individuals are STRONGLY recommended to continue schooling in the language before further attempts are made to use it.
Dumbassery Showcase #2 wrote:In my opinion this is the best expansion pack of them all

If you can recall, fellow students, what was the intention of this display of dumbassery in the first place? Arguing that Mothership Zeta is the best of Bethesda's Fallout 3 DLC would be the correct answer. And, fellow students, you may recall that strong arguments are based on facts relevant to the issue. Opinions (from those not designated as professionals on the subject at hand) are flimsy at best. Notice, class, how the opinion is used at multiple opportunities to seemingly "bolster" the argument.
Dumbassery Showcase #3 wrote:mothership zeta is the best of them, I dont know why everyone is saying that it feels out of place, Why? I saw 50s alien movies references all over the place, the audio logs are fantastic and the spaceship is awesome, I enjoyed every single second of it.. what is the problem with the alien voices?, they are ALIENS, it would be ridiculous if they speak english or if subtitles appears everytime they speak, same with the samurai, how could a japanese warrior from the times of the samurai speak english?. America is not the only country in the world and is not the only language in the world racists bastards..........
When one does use points rather than opinions to define their argument, he or she must recognize what points are valid and relevant, else they end up a dumbass. Note the failure to address common arguments by critics against the product, and instead focus on an apparent problem that without explanation, is rather easy to regard as a low priority issue. Also, recognize the lack of supporting evidence and external references to what the dumbass refers to as "50s alien movies references," which would likely be simple to support as instances of it can be found "all over the place." In conclusion, fellow students, note the final sentence in which all three errors can be found as well as an additional element: personal prejudice. This defining element, misspelled, derived from personal opinion and completely irrelevant presents the reader with an obvious indication that the author is not only biased, but is overcome with base human instinct. Should the reader be unable to recognize any of the elements discussed, they too should ponder the possibility of being a dumbass.

Thank you for sharing what has likely been a wonderful insight on the art of recognizing arguments by a dumbass. If you'll join me in stepping back from the caged exhibits and returning to the bus, we'll leave the dumbass to his jello molds. Enjoy your day.
cool story bro.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Lulzy wrote:cool story bro.
Your addition to this thread is highly appreciated. The depth of your sentence is beyond comprehension. Blargh himself would be bamboozled.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Bollocks, my ability to be 'bamboozled' was surgically neutralised prior to birth.

In closing : Get Out you disquietingly enthusiastic goat fellatrix. :drunk:
Pawns4Mons
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Pawns4Mons »

All the Expansions were awesome be thankfull you can even GET Zeta, I can't hookup my xbox to the Net thanks to my Bedroom being about 100 Feet away from my weed modem, I just bought the DLC Disk packs and I hoped they would have it for sale on a disc for people like me but no.. no zeta for me >.<
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Pawns4Mons wrote:All the Expansions were awesome be thankfull you can even GET Zeta, I can't hookup my xbox to the Net thanks to my Bedroom being about 100 Feet away from my weed modem, I just bought the DLC Disk packs and I hoped they would have it for sale on a disc for people like me but no.. no zeta for me >.<
cool story bro.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

VasikkA wrote:
Pawns4Mons wrote:All the Expansions were awesome be thankfull you can even GET Zeta, I can't hookup my xbox to the Net thanks to my Bedroom being about 100 Feet away from my weed modem, I just bought the DLC Disk packs and I hoped they would have it for sale on a disc for people like me but no.. no zeta for me >.<
cool story bro.
:BestPunof2010nomination:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Lulzy wrote:cool story bro.
Was I the only one who was unaware of this meme?

Now More-than-obvious troll. Shit.
General Alexi
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Re: So... Whats the problem with mothership zeta?

Post by General Alexi »

Seploud wrote:In my opinion this is the best expansion pack of them all

The Pitt is...painful to play, is not fun, I just completed it to get the hell away from that place, But I never enjoy it.

Point lookout is annoying with those overpowered redneck retards running all over the place.

Operation: Anchorage is boring like all the pre war stuff, who wants to now about the damn war?, I dont...... is like watching the new trilogy of star wars, who the hell wanted to know how it happened?, it ruined the original trilogy for me, Operation Anchorage almost did that, and to make things worse is a damn simulation, I hate simulations, is like a slap to the face because all is fake.... It also reminds me of first person shooters games, I hate them with passion, they are for stupid people, because they only know two things. RUN, AND SHOT, RUN AND SHOT.

Please procede to do this :punchballs: until you no longer feel the need to let shit pour out of your mouth.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

They made another DLC?
General Alexi
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by General Alexi »

Yonmanc wrote:They made another DLC?
Yeah, i mean it wasnt bad, but it wasnt amazing either.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

General Alexi wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:They made another DLC?
Yeah, i mean it wasnt bad, but it wasnt amazing either.
I know, I was being sarcastic. Mothership Zeta is for queers.

"LULZ IT WAS ALIENZ!! POW POW!"
Our Host!