Metalheart Replicants Rampage! (Help me)

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Metalheart Replicants Rampage! (Help me)

Post by Psychoul »

I need some Help trying to get started playing this game... I found it on a list of games released by Interplay, so i thought i would give it a go. I installed it with no problems or anything, so i thought i was good to go.( i even installed the patch). and then.. I tried to play the first level, including the tutorial, but it is soo slow in loading or something, because after the level loads, it like freezes for a small amount of time. Charis and the other dude are the only things i know about the game, i have never moved at all.... It is because everytime i do something(anything like try and mvoe the screen) and the game freezes for a little bit. Why does it do this? my system specs sufficiently beat the minimul requirements, like blows it out of the water.... I just dont get it..
I cant even start to play it. In the tutorial when i see the old religious man whom my characters are hallucinating, it takes like 4 min for his script to load or something, because after teh level loads, everything jsut sits there for 5 min and then he starts to speak. AND EVERYTHING IS LIKE THIS!! HELP im going crazy...
If anyone knows anything about this game please respond.
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jim the Dinosaur »

I need some Help trying to get started playing this game... I foundiciently beat the minimul requirements, like blows it out of the water.... I just dont get it.. it on a list does it do this? my system specs suff
I cant even start tong the tutorial, but it is soo slow in loading or something, beved at all.... It is because everytiy characters are hallucinating, it takes like 4 minnd then he starts to speak. AND EVERYTHING IS Lme i do something(anything like try and mvoe the screen) and the game freezes for a little bit. Why play for his script to load or something, because after teh level loads, everything jsut sits there for 5 min a it. In the tutorial when i see the old religious man whom mIKE THIS!! HELcause after the level loads, it like freezes for a small amount of time. Charis and the other dude are the only things i know about the game, i have never moP im going crazy...
If anyone knows anything about this game please respond.
Like petals
Falling from a dying rose
So does my tears

-Smiley
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

HAHA, i like that. Thanks for the reply. It made me laugh
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer