Interplay Files 8K - Claims Victory In Court

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Brother None wrote: Roofles. Why do you lie? Perhaps you need to read up on modern discourse analysis, starting with John Austin's authoritative work on performative and constative acts. OHLOLZ. PWNT!
You used the word constative wrong. Perhaps you should read a dictionary.

I also noticed you're posting here instead of sucking my balls. Snap to, douchebag.
you love me.
No, I just want you to suck my balls.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Retlaw83 wrote:You used the word constative wrong. Perhaps you should read a dictionary.
Roofles. Considering I have read the works of the man who is considered to be responsible for the base concept of a "constative-performative" act dichotomy, I don't think a dictionary can teach me anything I don't already know.

Here's a thought; perhaps dictionaries are made to give broad, sweeping, summed up generalized meaning to such analytical concepts as constative that are not necessarily useful to those of us who are actually familiar with the analytical base?

ROOFLES.
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Brother None wrote: Roofles. Considering I have read the works of the man who is considered to be responsible for the base concept of a "constative-performative" act dichotomy, I don't think a dictionary can teach me anything I don't already know.
Interesting statement from a man who knows nothing.

And what self-respecting adult says roofles, or posts on a forum that has achievements?
Here's a thought; perhaps dictionaries are made to give broad, sweeping, summed up generalized meaning to such analytical concepts as constative that are not necessarily useful to those of us who are actually familiar with the analytical base?
Here's a thought - you used the word incorrectly and need to suck my balls.
- the Vault Dweller
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Retlaw83 wrote:Interesting statement from a man who knows nothing.

And what self-respecting adult says roofles, or posts on a forum that has achievements?
(...)
Teeeheee! *spins around peeing* I can see you!

Sad.

Failed.

Fatman.

Not only is it undeniably true that I used the word correctly by its scientific consensus definition, it is true to such an extent that you have even given up on trying to undercut it! This is hilarious, flabbly! Given up, have we? Realized we might need to do a bit more reading before going up against our intellectual betters?

Roofles.

I win!
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Brother None wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote:You used the word constative wrong.
Roofles. Why do you lie? Perhaps you need to read up on modern discourse analysis, starting with John Austin's authoritative work on performative and constative acts. OHLOLZ. PWNT!
Frater Perdurabo wrote:Try again.
You want me to try again, ergo you want me to post more, ergo you love me.

I knew it.

/mostpopularguyondacwtf
I don't have anything against you posting, if that's what you mean.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

odin i will beat you up if you keep posting on here trust me ive already beat up at least four people on these forums lets see how smart you are when i headbutt you into the fog of death
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Brother None wrote: Teeeheee! *spins around peeing* I can see you!

Sad.

Failed.

Fatman.
You're retarded and don't know the proper usage of constative. Thanks for clarifying. What you seem to think is the definition of constative based on what you read is meaningless, as you obviously have trouble understanding the written word and cannot use words you have encountered correctly.

As for your comment about "intellectual betters," anyone who routinely uses "roofles" and posts on an internet message board that has videogame-like achievements has the intellect of a slug and has never had consensual sex they didn't pay for.

Now start sucking my balls.
- the Vault Dweller
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Brother None wrote:
Please allow me to delete NMA and merge all its content into DaC's system. !
well, technically that would be fair since you got a huge boost when ol' what's-his–name went fuckin nuts and gave you a bunch of content you never worked for, but hey, that's cool - carry on.

also - welcome back to where it's good and not internet nazi Germany

Unless it would make you feel more welcome by me moderating this into a section where you can't defend yourself, like The Vat or whatever the shit you're calling your over-censored e-peen-measuring locked forum these days. Y'know - because you have a dissenting opinion and all.

:drunk:
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Retlaw: lulz. You don't even know who John Austin is, huh?
cazsim83 wrote:well, technically that would be fair since you got a huge boost when ol' what's-his–name went fuckin nuts and gave you a bunch of content you never worked for, but hey, that's cool - carry on.
Eh? We never used any of the stuff dumped on us from the last attempt to save DaC's face by wisely just shutting it down, actually.
cazsim83 wrote:Unless it would make you feel more welcome by me moderating this into a section where you can't defend yourself, like The Vat or whatever the shit you're calling your over-censored e-peen-measuring locked forum these days. Y'know - because you have a dissenting opinion and all.
Huh? I'm afraid I don't really remember what you're talking about or - to be honest - know who you are. Sorry :hug:
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Brother None wrote: Eh? We never used any of the stuff dumped on us from the last attempt to save DaC's face by wisely just shutting it down, actually.
Odin might have a different story, eh?

Anyhow, why are you around slumming, anyway? Haven't seen you for a long time.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Brother None wrote:Retlaw: lulz. You don't even know who John Austin is, huh?
He's a philosopher you hide behind because you don't have any brains of your own. You've never had a thought someone smarter hasn't spoon fed to you, and the most intelligent thing you've had in your head recently was my balls in your mouth.

I don't see what John Austin has to do with you being a grown man who says "lulz," "roofles" and posts on a forum that has achievements.
- the Vault Dweller
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Brother None wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote:Interesting statement from a man who knows nothing.

(...)
Teeeheee! *spins around peeing* I can see you!

Sad.

Failed.

Fatman.

Not only is it undeniably true that I used the word correctly by its scientific consensus definition, it is true to such an extent that you have even given up on trying to undercut it! This is hilarious, flabbly! Given up, have we? Realized we might need to do a bit more reading before going up against our intellectual betters?

Roofles.

I win!
Havn't been on this site as long as most, still pretty new blah blah

But after reading this...

1) Calling somebody fat after having your argument pulled apart intelligently is like pissing your pants with a grin on your face. Sure you get the satisfaction of pissing, but you still look like a retard with urinary problems.

2) "Roofles" will NEVER be considered a funny/witty internet phrase. Ever.

Sorry to burst in like this BN, but, call it a pet peeve, I can't stand idiots who think that winning an intelligent argument simply consists of childish name-calling. And hey, this is from a guy who has no idea what you're arguing about, even sided observation, just saying when you behave like a twat, your argument instantly becomes worthless.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Don't apologize, he's from NMA.
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Ugh.

You guys are way too easy to troll. There's no challenge here. Sorry.

cazsim: again, am I supposed to know you?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

cazsim83 wrote:Odin might have a different story, eh?
Whatever happened to Odin? Did you sacrifice him to Korn, Kharn?
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
SenisterDenister

That'd be Khorne, the Blood God, KoC. Korn is a band.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Haha, right. What about Tzeentch?
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
SenisterDenister

Just as planned?
Our Host!