Game you're playing. How far you are.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Plenty of time for . . . oh, two or four more before the Rabbit struts contemptuously through the global headspace.

But that's only if the path is an unfortunate one. :drunk:
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Wolfman Walt wrote:It's still January, right?
Off the top of your head, what other RPG's are coming out that seem interesting?
Connor
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Connor »

I recently did a late-night run through of Halo 3. Always interesting to play games while super tired, drinking tons of energy drinks and having the paranoia set in only to realize all to late that it is time to go to work.

Ah... good times.

Otherwise, I picked up Pokemon Platinum to get ready for Soul Silver, and to train the special Pichu I got for pre-ordering it. I also think I should play some Dragon Age to get hyped for Awakening, and maybe bring out Final Fantasy VII to prepare for FFXIII.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." – Benjamin Franklin
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I'm looking forward to Awakening, but finding it hard to get excited about much else.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

senisterdenister wrote:
Wolfman Walt wrote:It's still January, right?
Off the top of your head, what other RPG's are coming out that seem interesting?
My definition of "interesting" varies greatly from everyone elses on this site. I, for instance, thought Demon's Souls was the best RPG from last year. Most would disagree with me.

My point was more of that it's abit early to be judging it as such ain't it? Best game of the year thus far isn't saying much if there's only been 12 games out this year thus far.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Being early in the year I was placing it more with '09, so yeah I guess it might have not have been the best idea to jump the gun and say its the best RPG of the year. I'm still holding it pretty high up there but now I guess I'll wait and see then.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Connor wrote:I recently did a late-night run through of Halo 3. Always interesting to play games while super tired, drinking tons of energy drinks and having the paranoia set in only to realize all to late that it is time to go to work.

Ah... good times.

Otherwise, I picked up Pokemon Platinum to get ready for Soul Silver, and to train the special Pichu I got for pre-ordering it. I also think I should play some Dragon Age to get hyped for Awakening, and maybe bring out Final Fantasy VII to prepare for FFXIII.
They still make pokemon games? I thought todays child craze was Disney channel and vampire stories that help educate 10 year old girls on what it feels like so have soaked through their undergarments.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Connor wrote:I recently did a late-night run through of Halo 3. Always interesting to play games while super tired, drinking tons of energy drinks and having the paranoia set in only to realize all to late that it is time to go to work.

Ah... good times.

...what the hell happened to natural selection? Where was the owl that was scheduled to swoop in and grasp this one in it's talons?
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Manoil wrote:

Ah... good times.

...what the hell happened to natural selection? Where was the owl that was scheduled to swoop in and grasp this one in it's talons?
He's too easy of a target. In fact, I think he's fucking with us,. See, I liked all those games too....when I was 7.

Ok fine Manoil! Conner, what the hell are you doing bragging about your Pokemon playing? Do your friends know? Have you ever seen a boob?

Can you at least explain what Soul Silver is? It sounds like an alcoholic beverage you can only purchase at high-class bars, and I want some. If it's alcoholic, you'l be redeemed, if it's a Pokemon, I am going to taunt you. A lot :drunk:
Connor
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Connor »

I have been an anime fans since I was 5. Naturally, when Pokemon came out when I was 7 years old, I got hooked. It actually was my first game I believe. Once I was awakened to that world, I found Sonic, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat and all the other big series at the time. But as other children grew up and left their old tastes behind, I held on to mine and augmented them with newer discoveries. This I have done with nearly everything in my life. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, He-Man, Gargoyles, Star Wars, Batman, Spiderman, Duck Tales. I loved all of these as a child and still do. Even music. I still rock out to Talking Heads. Hell, I play Yu-Gi-Oh from time to time. I've grown, yet I keep my childhood love for things. It may even be how I stay sane.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." – Benjamin Franklin
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I see we've got a Ladies man
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Manoil wrote:I see we've got a Ladies man
I bet he's seen two boobs. No lie :yes:
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

Powder keg waiting to explode, id say the guys insane.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Yonmanc wrote:
his own :eyebrow:
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Manoil wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
his own :eyebrow:
:clap:
Connor
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Connor »

u gaiz r funneh. i liek.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Connor wrote:u gaiz r funneh. i liek.

You'd figure your lips would start to stink bad enough for you to remove them from DaC's asshole by now
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Manoil, i love you
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Connor
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Connor »

at this point, I might as well be posting on 4chan.

amirite guise?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Dogmeatlives wrote:Manoil, i love you
Our Host!