Game you're playing. How far you are.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Not really. You can get a shit ton of blurays for 10 bucks at walmart and beyond.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

What is Teatime gamerstag? My xbox broke once but i sent it in and all was well after a few weeks.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wolfman Walt wrote:Not really. You can get a shit ton of blurays for 10 bucks at walmart and beyond.
But why buy a PS3 when all it results in is me shopping at Walmart?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Because, you'd be a goon to only shop at walmart, you simpleton, when there's many good deals goin on. You can also get abunch of movies at Barnes and Noble for cheap (I got Event Horizon for like 8 bucks). Best Buy also occasionally has a really good deal. Basically, your "BOO HOO THIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE" is just a stupid excuse. And I'm tired of it >=C.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Wolfman, have you had your enema today?
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

No need. As much shit that flows from here, I don't think any member would ever need one.
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

I ahve ben trying to get to the main quest in X3 Terran Conflict. At this point im not even sure there is one, all i have been doing is random quests and i almsot have a million kredits and 3 small transport ships.
Can anyone help in describing how to get to the main quest?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wolfman Walt wrote:No need. As much shit that flows from here, I don't think any member would ever need one.
This is true.

But I have no money and an Xbox so my argument still stands.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

If i finished Dragon Age soon I'm thinking of playing Beyond Good and Evil that I got from GOG but I also noticed GOG got sanitarium in and the game always intrigued me. Have any of you guys played Sanitarium and if you did how is it?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Sanitarium's pretty awesome :rockon:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I recall the obstacles and puzzles being fairly simple, but the atmosphere and art direction were exceptional. Recommended. :drunk:
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Sanitarium was definitely one of my favorite games when I was growing up. Well worth the purchase and play.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Sanitarium truly stands alone. Sehr gut.
...signatures? WTF?
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Blargh wrote:I recall the obstacles and puzzles being fairly simple, but the atmosphere and art direction were exceptional. Recommended. :drunk:
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

Nm, i realized there is a message i get at he begining at the game. Telling me, between the lines, that i must travel more than 20 sectors to get to Omicdron Laeray. I did and it is good to see a main quest.

Also, i watched all of cube series. really good. Though i think there is a main plot that is missing, like who exactly is doing all this? and What for...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

im just about to try and replay stalker as it was only a pound and a bit on steam. though i remember not really liking much about it when i first played it i didnt get out of the first area so maybe itll be great this time. i also want to shoot people like gta but i couldnt think of anything besides gta.
:chew:
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Get Oblivion Lost or STALKER Complete 2009. Those mods really help if you're having a hard time getting into it.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

Megatron wrote:im just about to try and replay stalker as it was only a pound and a bit on steam. though i remember not really liking much about it when i first played it i didnt get out of the first area so maybe itll be great this time. i also want to shoot people like gta but i couldnt think of anything besides gta.
try one of those uber mods http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/10 ... -the-mods/
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I purchased two rather nice games some time ago. Left 4 Dead 2 and Tropico 3.

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 - http://www.l4d.com/home.html
  • Pretty much what you would expect - zombie hunting in different locations, the bread and butter of this game being the co-op campaign(s) of four people against AI zombie hordes. Works like the first one, but there's more of everything, all the things (maps, weapons, critters, game balance...) are more carefully designed and there is plenty of variety. I've already had hours of fun with this game and I've yet to even try most of its features. Everything's smooth and works just fine, no glitches or bugs so far. Then again, it's a multiplayer game (read: frequent updates) that's been released quite a long time ago already, so I guess they've already taken care of the biggest issues.
TROPICO 3 - http://www.tropico3.com/
  • It's the 50's and you are a dictator on a Caribbean island, which has a strong resemblence to Castro's Cuba on many levels. The main task, beyond all the additional objectives and story elements, is to micro-manage your small island to become an utopia (rather small-scale though, the biggest population I've had so far was less than 500, I think). Education, living conditions, food and electricity, entertainment, industry, enviroment... I've played the original many, many years back and kind of liked it, despite its many flaws. Never even knew about a sequal when I bumped into this fine peace of game designing.
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

Kashluk wrote: TROPICO 3 - http://www.tropico3.com/
  • It's the 50's and you are a dictator on a Caribbean island, which has a strong resemblence to Castro's Cuba on many levels. The main task, beyond all the additional objectives and story elements, is to micro-manage your small island to become an utopia (rather small-scale though, the biggest population I've had so far was less than 500, I think). Education, living conditions, food and electricity, entertainment, industry, enviroment... I've played the original many, many years back and kind of liked it, despite its many flaws. Never even knew about a sequal when I bumped into this fine peace of game designing.
is it worth the entry price you would say???
Our Host!