Game you're playing. How far you are.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Zombie Shooter 2, hopefully nowhere near the end yet :anger:
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Borderlands. 3 profiles in progress:
Soldier lvl 38
Hunter lvl 29
Berserker lvl 15
just less than a week's worth of gameplay
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Megatron wrote:i play mario brother on rom sometimes or audiosurf. my xbox three hundred and sixty got the three red rings of power last weekend but i dont play it much but i took it apart anyway and me and my brother are going to fix it i think whatever man, fuck it :chainsaw: gamer score has been compromised prepare 4 doom
Why didn't you use your warranty and turn it in? I think its ridiculously forgiving in the UK like you get 5 year warranty for the red lights. Anyways now that MS banned a bunch of consoles you can probably pick one up for cheap if your brother isn't able to fix it but you won't be able to play online.

I've been playing Dragon Age but only a bit I'm about 3 hours into it and it seems okay. I recently finished Dead space which is also good but I'm not a huge fan of playing scary games because I get too tense.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Manoil wrote:Borderlands
S - Lvl 45
H - Lvl 31
B - Lvl 25

Second playthrough starts enemies off at level 32, starting level guns/items are all bumped up accordingly. Things are getting interesting
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:
Megatron wrote:i play mario brother on rom sometimes or audiosurf. my xbox three hundred and sixty got the three red rings of power last weekend but i dont play it much but i took it apart anyway and me and my brother are going to fix it i think whatever man, fuck it :chainsaw: gamer score has been compromised prepare 4 doom
Why didn't you use your warranty and turn it in? I think its ridiculously forgiving in the UK like you get 5 year warranty for the red lights. Anyways now that MS banned a bunch of consoles you can probably pick one up for cheap if your brother isn't able to fix it but you won't be able to play online.

I've been playing Dragon Age but only a bit I'm about 3 hours into it and it seems okay. I recently finished Dead space which is also good but I'm not a huge fan of playing scary games because I get too tense.
I was thinking of picking up and xbox 360 last week, the clerk told me microsoft only gives 12 month warranty. But that's in Aus. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft douchebaggery extended to round the globe though.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

My German friend (gamertag "Godless Heresy") said he was about to take his in because his 2-year warranty was running out. Whether or not that's valid is in the air
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Stainless wrote:
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:

I was thinking of picking up and xbox 360 last week, the clerk told me microsoft only gives 12 month warranty. But that's in Aus. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft douchebaggery extended to round the globe though.
That seems pretty odd and you might want to look into that but either way if you get a new one you should be okay. If it does break later on they will probably be pretty cheap anyways and you get buy a new one.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

You chumps could always get a PS3 and play with me and Popscythe.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Simity 4 - Again... Been playing this since it's initial release now, always end up back here!
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

I just "bought" The Saboteur from theinternets.com.
Seems pretty ok so far. Cannot complain about the setting, but the characters all act like the already know how the war will end, which kind of makes it a redundant game.

Its mafia/gta in the 1940s france/germany. +1 for topless dancers.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wolfman Walt wrote:You chumps could always get a PS3 and play with me and Popscythe.
Killzig, Nicolai, Caz, Pooper, and myself are all on teh BAWKS. Multiplayer is just so much better

You chumps could always get a 360 and play with us.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I'll just stick with my computer. Consoles are out of my price range, and I've been quite happy without them regardless.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Manoil wrote:You chumps could always get a 360 and play with us.
If I wanted something that'd just break in a month of heavy use, I'd just buy Amy Winehouse.
SenisterDenister

Wolfman Walt wrote:
If I wanted something that'd just break in a month of heavy use, I'd just buy Amy Winehouse.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wolfman Walt wrote:
Had my box-- not the elite, just the regular-- for 11 months now and it hasn't given me any problems whatsoever.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Teatime's 360 just broke, actually.

@senister - Sorry the truth is too hard to handle. It's not trolling when something like 55% of your product is gonna break in a short amount of time.
SenisterDenister

I thought it was funny as hell, I just put the face up because its also a smug face because of the burn and not just for trolling.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

............You win.......this round. Sorry for doubting you =( Tru friends?
SenisterDenister

:hug:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Didn't know TT had one. Still... keeping your 'bawks away from carpet or dusty surfaces does a serious bid to keep it working longer. Besides... BluRay is for rich folk
Our Host!