Duck and Cover Forum Index


Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 Support DAC!
 Game you're playing. How far you are. View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 932
Location: Vault pi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zombie Shooter 2, hopefully nowhere near the end yet icon_anger
View user's profileSend private message
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3720
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Borderlands. 3 profiles in progress:
Soldier lvl 38
Hunter lvl 29
Berserker lvl 15
just less than a week's worth of gameplay
View user's profileSend private message
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi


Joined: 05 Apr 2003
Posts: 5022
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Megatron wrote:
i play mario brother on rom sometimes or audiosurf. my xbox three hundred and sixty got the three red rings of power last weekend but i dont play it much but i took it apart anyway and me and my brother are going to fix it i think whatever man, fuck it icon_chainsaw gamer score has been compromised prepare 4 doom


Why didn't you use your warranty and turn it in? I think its ridiculously forgiving in the UK like you get 5 year warranty for the red lights. Anyways now that MS banned a bunch of consoles you can probably pick one up for cheap if your brother isn't able to fix it but you won't be able to play online.


I've been playing Dragon Age but only a bit I'm about 3 hours into it and it seems okay. I recently finished Dead space which is also good but I'm not a huge fan of playing scary games because I get too tense.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3720
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Manoil wrote:
Borderlands

S - Lvl 45
H - Lvl 31
B - Lvl 25

Second playthrough starts enemies off at level 32, starting level guns/items are all bumped up accordingly. Things are getting interesting
View user's profileSend private message
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend


Joined: 18 Apr 2002
Posts: 3035
Location: Melbourne, Futureland

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:
Megatron wrote:
i play mario brother on rom sometimes or audiosurf. my xbox three hundred and sixty got the three red rings of power last weekend but i dont play it much but i took it apart anyway and me and my brother are going to fix it i think whatever man, fuck it icon_chainsaw gamer score has been compromised prepare 4 doom


Why didn't you use your warranty and turn it in? I think its ridiculously forgiving in the UK like you get 5 year warranty for the red lights. Anyways now that MS banned a bunch of consoles you can probably pick one up for cheap if your brother isn't able to fix it but you won't be able to play online.


I've been playing Dragon Age but only a bit I'm about 3 hours into it and it seems okay. I recently finished Dead space which is also good but I'm not a huge fan of playing scary games because I get too tense.


I was thinking of picking up and xbox 360 last week, the clerk told me microsoft only gives 12 month warranty. But that's in Aus. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft douchebaggery extended to round the globe though.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailICQ Number
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3720
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My German friend (gamertag "Godless Heresy") said he was about to take his in because his 2-year warranty was running out. Whether or not that's valid is in the air
View user's profileSend private message
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi


Joined: 05 Apr 2003
Posts: 5022
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stainless wrote:
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:
Megatron wrote:
i play mario brother on rom sometimes or audiosurf. my xbox three hundred and sixty got the three red rings of power last weekend but i dont play it much but i took it apart anyway and me and my brother are going to fix it i think whatever man, fuck it icon_chainsaw gamer score has been compromised prepare 4 doom


Why didn't you use your warranty and turn it in? I think its ridiculously forgiving in the UK like you get 5 year warranty for the red lights. Anyways now that MS banned a bunch of consoles you can probably pick one up for cheap if your brother isn't able to fix it but you won't be able to play online.


I've been playing Dragon Age but only a bit I'm about 3 hours into it and it seems okay. I recently finished Dead space which is also good but I'm not a huge fan of playing scary games because I get too tense.


I was thinking of picking up and xbox 360 last week, the clerk told me microsoft only gives 12 month warranty. But that's in Aus. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft douchebaggery extended to round the globe though.


That seems pretty odd and you might want to look into that but either way if you get a new one you should be okay. If it does break later on they will probably be pretty cheap anyways and you get buy a new one.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member


Joined: 15 Mar 2003
Posts: 5171
Location: La Grange, Kentucky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You chumps could always get a PS3 and play with me and Popscythe.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands


Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 2224
Location: Manchester, UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simity 4 - Again... Been playing this since it's initial release now, always end up back here!
View user's profileSend private message
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Far north

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just "bought" The Saboteur from theinternets.com.
Seems pretty ok so far. Cannot complain about the setting, but the characters all act like the already know how the war will end, which kind of makes it a redundant game.

Its mafia/gta in the 1940s france/germany. +1 for topless dancers.
View user's profileSend private message
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3720
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wolfman Walt wrote:
You chumps could always get a PS3 and play with me and Popscythe.

Killzig, Nicolai, Caz, Pooper, and myself are all on teh BAWKS. Multiplayer is just so much better

You chumps could always get a 360 and play with us.
View user's profileSend private message
SenisterDenister
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 2966
Location: Cackalackyland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just stick with my computer. Consoles are out of my price range, and I've been quite happy without them regardless.
View user's profileSend private message
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member


Joined: 15 Mar 2003
Posts: 5171
Location: La Grange, Kentucky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manoil wrote:
You chumps could always get a 360 and play with us.


If I wanted something that'd just break in a month of heavy use, I'd just buy Amy Winehouse.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
SenisterDenister
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 2966
Location: Cackalackyland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wolfman Walt wrote:
Manoil wrote:
You chumps could always get a 360 and play with us.


If I wanted something that'd just break in a month of heavy use, I'd just buy Amy Winehouse.


View user's profileSend private message
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3720
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wolfman Walt wrote:
Manoil wrote:
You chumps could always get a 360 and play with us.


If I wanted something that'd just break in a month of heavy use, I'd just buy Amy Winehouse.

Had my box-- not the elite, just the regular-- for 11 months now and it hasn't given me any problems whatsoever.
View user's profileSend private message
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member


Joined: 15 Mar 2003
Posts: 5171
Location: La Grange, Kentucky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Teatime's 360 just broke, actually.

@senister - Sorry the truth is too hard to handle. It's not trolling when something like 55% of your product is gonna break in a short amount of time.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
SenisterDenister
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 2966
Location: Cackalackyland

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was funny as hell, I just put the face up because its also a smug face because of the burn and not just for trolling.
View user's profileSend private message
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member


Joined: 15 Mar 2003
Posts: 5171
Location: La Grange, Kentucky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

............You win.......this round. Sorry for doubting you =( Tru friends?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
SenisterDenister
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 2966
Location: Cackalackyland

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

icon_hug
View user's profileSend private message
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3720
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't know TT had one. Still... keeping your 'bawks away from carpet or dusty surfaces does a serious bid to keep it working longer. Besides... BluRay is for rich folk
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


Jump to:  



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group