Halloween

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Halloween

Post by Manoil »

Had a post going, browser crashed, now I'm pissed. So this is going up sloppy and fast, as most of you assholes prefer your pleasures anyway.

The Costume (with the Jagermeister wetspot)

The Topic
What did you do for Halloween? Did anyone else notice less kids doing the rounds? I fucking hate kids who come back more than once/are too old/don't have a costume/etc etc
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

I slapped on an old Drew Bledsoe jersey (frightening!) and some eye black at that last minute.

But yeah, I live in one of those "last stand" neighborhoods if you know what I mean. The kids from the ghetto come pulling up in cars because clearly we have better candy than in the hood. These Puerto Ricans came to my house dressed as "fat", I thought they were pregnant. Who cares, I subjected them to my drunken ramblings while they anxiously waited for me to dole out the Dum-dums like they were bumps of coke. I enjoyed it.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

No costumes, no trick and treaters. Christians had their religious holiday on Sunday, which they spent taking outdoor candles to family graves. I spent (wasted) my Saturday on binge drinking with friends, Sunday watching ye olde horror movies and not-so-old other movies.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

who's the jailbait chun-li?
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

I went to a party dressed as Zap Brannigan (as stated before).

Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Halloween

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Manoil wrote:What did you do for Halloween?
I went as a Dungeon Keeper. I oppressed people for little money. I do it for the glory.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

I was Ironman, my girlfriend was Lady Gaga and my best friend was 80's vampire (looked a lot like Wayne actually, from Wayne's World).
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

You're best friend is totally trying to feel up your girlfriend.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

They are just very close friends.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Of course they are.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:just very close friends.
Thanks, gotta remember that line.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Fo' real tho'
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

cazsim83 wrote:who's the jailbait chun-li?
Matt's Russian girlfriend Inna (who I believe I've mentioned somewhere on here prior to this thread)
Mismatch wrote:I went to a party dressed as Zap Brannigan (as stated before).

That's hilarious! My friend Greg went as Fry, pulled it off pretty well, but not with that much attention to detail as you've displayed
Frater Perdurabo wrote:I was Ironman, my girlfriend was Lady Gaga and my best friend was 80's vampire (looked a lot like Wayne actually, from Wayne's World).
Definitely awesome. Best part is that she's only pretending to be a psychotic-robot-freemason [possibly-tranny] musician and can lift the veil tomorrow. Get shitfaced at all?

At any rate, I was really excited about my costume; $15 and I fucking massively trumped the $50 shitpile available at Party City. Bought the jacket, purple pants, and dress shoes at the Hospice thrift for a collective 8 bucks, the fedora at a party shop on sale for $5 (before tax), chopped up a t-shirt to make the mask, and borrowed the gloves and scarf. The photo is kinda bad considering I had already liften the mask to take a shot (incredibly difficult to get back under the scarf after removing it) and it's not a full body shot, but the gist is that I got a helluva lot of great comments on the getup and even got hit on by a few hot girls and one fugly one at the party I went to. Either way guys, it was a fitting end to literally one of the best weeks of my life and I'm fuckin loving the memories of what went down (even though I'm still recovering from the weekend itself). Hope you gents had an equally awesome time
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I went as nothing. The entire family was sick so we stayed home. I put a sign on the door that said H1N1. No Candy.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

...kinda makes me think I could save cash next year by hanging a sign on my front door reading "Diabetic"
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Was eating an ethiopian... dish... Food. With my family and afterwards I think I went to the bar or something like that.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:I went as nothing. The entire family was sick so we stayed home. I put a sign on the door that said H1N1. No Candy.
This. Is good. Very good.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Manoil wrote:"]Definitely awesome. Best part is that she's only pretending to be a psychotic-robot-freemason [possibly-tranny] musician and can lift the veil tomorrow. Get shitfaced at all?
Horribly, but that's just a commodity when you look at my current life, I really have to stop drinking or alcohol will destroy my life and brain. But what the fuck else is there to do?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Drinker, I bet it was some kid in one of your classes that gave it to you. I'd bet money on that.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:I really have to stop drinking or alcohol will destroy my life and brain. But what the fuck else is there to do?

Have You Heard The Good News?
Our Host!