Lone Wanderer seeks her Charon - w4m

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

*Sniffs the air*
Yep...it's butthurt.

OK! Let's debate about how my current weight is still "debatable", oh stranger on the net!
So you go first!
Or better still, I'll sit here and cry because someone on the internet just hurled a random, meaningless insult at me. Pffffft.
:anger:

Or I could just do this.
NO UR FAT.
Or well, at least I don't have a big, honking, clowncar vagina that applauds behind me when I run.
Or such and such.
Just as empty seeing as we're perfect strangers and all. <3

Seriously? Wtf.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:*Sniffs the air*
Yep...it's butthurt.

I'm butthurt? Over what?
Trauma wrote:OK! Let's debate about how my current weight is still "debatable", oh stranger on the net!
So you go first!
Or better still, I'll sit here and cry because someone on the internet just hurled a random, meaningless insult at me. Pffffft.
:anger:
So what you're saying is, I've touched a nerve.
Trauma wrote:Or I could just do this.
NO UR FAT.
You'd be wrong.

Trauma wrote:Or well, at least I don't have a big, honking, clowncar vagina that applauds behind me when I run.
Elaborate.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

Ha! See?
I knew so little about you that I glanced at your avvie and thought you were a chick (and a not great looking one mind ya so sorry in advance if it's yer mom or something.)
No. You didn't touch a nerve. I find it funny and I'm no stranger to the whole "be upstairs soon, honey. I have to try to make a stranger on the internet like me" thing. It was jarring about 15 years ago or so but now it's as common as dog shit...and I work at a kennel.

Re: Butthurt. I thought you were butthurt over me saying IMO FO was better than NV because that's when you piped in and was all "UR FAT. DIE! RWARWAR!" And such.
Unless I"m mistaken.

I do want a close up of that gun though, so I'mma be nice now. :)
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:Ha! See?
I knew so little about you that I glanced at your avvie and thought you were a chick
Well, had you read through some of the previous posts on this site, that could have been avoided.
Trauma wrote:(and a not great looking one mind ya.)
*shrugs* I don't even know her, so not really much of an insult there.
Trauma wrote:No. You didn't touch a nerve.
Liar
Trauma wrote:I find it funny
Liar
Trauma wrote:and I'm no stranger to the whole "be upstairs soon, honey. I have to try to make a stranger on the internet like me" thing.
lul whut?
Trauma wrote:It was jarring about 15 years ago or so
You consider posts on the internet to be jarring? Jeez, talk about being a weak minded sack of shit, no wonder you're over-weight.
Trauma wrote:but now it's as common as dog shit
Funny, so are SDF's.
Trauma wrote:...and I work at a kennel.
So what you're saying is, you're so horrifically obese that you've no other option but to work alongside the less judgemental animal kingdom? Great!
Trauma wrote:I do want a close up of that gun though, so I'mma be nice now. :)
I love it when fat girls try to be "one of the boys" because they know that NOBODY is going to treat them like a girl.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

Let's review.
You say I'm fat/obese.
I, my BMI, my doctor and such say I'm not.
Let's spend Sunday fighting about it, ok?

Fat chicks who try to be "one of the boys" lol.
We had a lodger stay here and he insisted on bringing home some melting ham beast who not only tried to be "one of the boys" but tried to be "one of the girls" with my friends as well.
Truth is, nobody likes fat people including myself - and that was one of the driving forces behind me literally working my ass off to remove myself forever from the sisterhood of the beached whale.

Yes, 15 years or so ago I found it jarring. You know...15 years ago..when you were about 2?

I'm running 3km in about 25min which is so-so and my work with dogs is epic. I have a very high success rate for rehabilitation and I'm rather proud of that. :)

Hey, Stranger. Do me a favor and tell me. Did a fat girl break your heart? Is that why you're taking this all out on me?
Do you need a hug? Is it ok that if I hug you you'll be feeling my tits in the front rather than in the back where they would be if I was a swampdonkey?
Hm?

PS. In your pic you look a bit constipated. I'd get that checked out.
PPS. Tell your mom she has a lovely garden!
PPPS. You DO realize I'm married, right? I'm QUITE used to getting treated like a girl actually. :)
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Lurk more, new guy.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

It's a good idea, yes.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

no way, good introductory posts fat cow, you'll fit right in
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:Let's review.
You say I'm fat/obese.
I, my BMI, my doctor and such say I'm not.
Liar
Trauma wrote:Fat chicks who try to be "one of the boys" lol.
We had a lodger stay here and he insisted on bringing hom-
I'll stop you there, that's going to be a boring ass story, I can tell.
Trauma wrote:Yes, 15 years or so ago I found it jarring. You know...15 years ago..when you were about 2?
Actually i was 6.
Trauma wrote:I'm running 3km in about 25min which is so-so and my work with dogs is epic. I have a very high success rate for rehabilitation and I'm rather proud of that. :)
It's not the amount of excercise you do, that's only half the battle.
Trauma wrote:Hey, Stranger. Do me a favor and tell me. Did a fat girl break your heart?
No, and more evidence of your weight by the way, only a fat girl would even imagine that fat girls could have that effect on men.
Trauma wrote:Do you need a hug? Is it ok that if I hug you you'll be feeling my tits in the front rather than in the back where they would be if I was a swampdonkey?
Hm?
That really wasn't as patronising as you thought it was.
Trauma wrote:PS. In your pic you look a bit constipated. I'd get that checked out.
No I don't.
Trauma wrote:PPS. Tell your mom she has a lovely garden!
Not my garden or my house. Jeez, you'd think by now at least ONE of your assumptions would be correct.
Trauma wrote:PPPS. You DO realize I'm married, right? I'm QUITE used to getting treated like a girl actually. :)
Fascinating.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

OOh! A good old-fashioned gang bang!

But seriously. Cool story, bros.
You guys are awesome. I really mean it. Precious even.

So go ahead and send me pics of your massive cocks and I'll send you a pic of my massive ass in a neat little corset.
My husband may mind (and he's built like a supermutant) and here's my point. We're all behind our safe, sound computers and free to send/do/say whatever we want because nobody ultimately is going to get hurt (beyond the butt kind) and really, in the great scheme of things, this will be filed under the 10,0000000 flame wars I've had in my life, all of which have affected me as much as a tylenol affects a heroin addict.

So unless you want to come on over here and give me near-fatal stab wound #3, I laugh in your general direction.
No lies, just BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to TRY to get over random people on the 'net flinging poo at this abstract screen and go do something productive.

And thanks for the LOLZ I actually really needed them. XD

Internet people. Comedy fucking gold!
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:OOh! A good old-fashioned gang bang!
It's hard enough trying to imagine one person wanting to fuck you, come on now, let's not be silly.
Trauma wrote:So go ahead and send me pics of your massive cocks and I'll send you a pic of my massive ass in a neat little corset.
Oh great, I show you my awesome penis, you show me a lumpy sack of cellulite, there's a fair trade.
Trauma wrote:My husband may mind (and he's built like a supermutant)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go. "My husband will beat you up! I tried to be funny and coy, now I'm resorting to threats!"

Go home and get your fucking shine box.
Trauma wrote: and here's my point.
Oh here we go, FINALLY!
Trauma wrote:We're all behind our safe, sound computers and free to send/do/say whatever we want because nobody ultimately is going to get hurt
I'd so say all of this to your face.
Trauma wrote: and really, in the great scheme of things, this will be filed under the 10,0000000 flame wars I've had in my life,
Along with the 50,0000000 cakes you've eaten.
Trauma wrote:all of which have affected me as much as a tylenol affects a heroin addict.
Wow, so you've experienced heroin addiction? Enough to know how it reacts with over the counter drugs? I'd like to say I'm surprised.
Trauma wrote:So unless you want to come on over here and give me near-fatal stab wound #3
Don't take it personally, they just thought you were bigfoot.
Trauma wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to TRY to get over random people on the 'net flinging poo at this abstract screen and go do something productive.
No you're not, you're going to come back here in 5 minutes to see if anyone's bought your "I don't care what you say" attitude.

They haven't.
Trauma wrote:And thanks for the LOLZ I actually really needed them. XD

Not as much as you need a tummy tuck.
Trauma wrote:Internet people. Comedy fucking gold!
Fat girls that think they're funny. A dime a dozen.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Aw shit Manc, you had to go and spoil teh lulz by being all logical and intelligent and shit. Now she'll never come back.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

How did I miss all this drama with the fat chick from the Charon ad?

I was hoping the attention starved slut was an alt of someone, but she seems pretty legit.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Trauma wrote:I find it funny and I'm no stranger to the whole "be upstairs soon, honey. I have to try to make a stranger on the internet like me" thing.
I imagine most normal people are. :chew:
Dogmeatlives wrote:I would steer clear of any :chick: who digs Fallout 3. They must be defective
The exchange above more or less confirms that this is the case. :aiee:
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

HAI!
I most likely won't be coming back after this, I mean why would I?

5'10 and size 12 with a normal BMI is not fat by any stretch of the imagination so I'm not sure why you seem to be so retarded that you can't grasp this simple fact. I could stay here and start spewing at a random person about their microdick or non-existent horrific skin problem and it'd be the same thing. Just..stupid!

Anyways, I did have some lolz so thanks for that.
A couple of you aren't so bad. :)

BAI!
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:I most likely won't be coming back after this, I mean why would I?
The same reason you came back this time.

Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

Actually I have the same measurements as Christina Hendricks give and take a few.
If you think that's "fat" you need help.
And why oh WHY did you post that pic above? Nobody wants to look at that.
>.<
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

It's great that you define yourself by how celebrities look.

Whenver anybody publicly states that they compare their bodies with those of famous people, I always take a step back and go "wow, that person is well adjusted".
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

Did I say I looked like her? No. I said we had the same measurements.
Learn to read.

I have this little problem of not being able to back down in real life or otherwise and whilst logically I know this is about as intelligent/useful as putting glass in my pants and throwing myself down a flight of stairs, it's like a car crash...I just can't seem to look away.
The old "arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics" adage here really applies.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:Did I say I looked like her? No. I said we had the same measurements.
Learn to read.
Oh I'm sorry, that's COMPLETELY different.

Following on from my "mistake" however, it's even more rewarding to watch someone with such low self esteem rationalise it through semantics.
Trauma wrote:I have this little problem of not being able to back down in real life
Well that's because if you backed down too fast, and fell over, you wouldn't be able to get back up.

Because you're fat.
Trauma wrote:I know this is about as intelligent/useful as putting glass in my pants and throwing myself down a flight of stairs
No trust me, doing that would be far more useful.
Trauma wrote:it's like a car crash...I just can't seem to look away.
Wow, what a coincidence, that's what everybody in the history of meeting you has said.
Trauma wrote:The old "arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics" adage here really applies.
In what way? I hardly see arguing on the internet as overcoming tremendous obstacles, becoming a champion, and showing the world you're still going to push yourself to the limit.

Then again, I suppose your referring to being an overweight downs syndrome retard with different sized tits and club foot, in which case speak for yourself.
Our Host!