hey nico, care to give me the low down on 3 of your books

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

hey nico, care to give me the low down on 3 of your books

Post by Jim the Dinosaur »

the page finally loaded :chick:

Battle of Leningrad, guy who wrote it seems to know his stuff, but word on the street is that his writing isn't all that, what's your professional opinion

Hitler's bandit hunters, read a review which thought it was quite the book but I can't find anything on this philip blood fellow which I find discouraging or am I wrong to think that

Himmler's Crusade, seemed like a interesting premise at first but it looks like the guy's scope gets a bit out of hand trying to make connections everywhere, or is it worthwhile anyway
Like petals
Falling from a dying rose
So does my tears

-Smiley
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

ok I was able to do some hardcore additional research because amazon.com started loading and now I'm just interested in what you thought about Hitler's bandit hunters, because it sounds like it could be quite the interesting book but I'm not really sure so there
Like petals
Falling from a dying rose
So does my tears

-Smiley
susan's twin
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by susan's twin »

battle of leningrad is a bit gay, the writer uses mostly secondary soviet sources which are obviously terrible

preferred michael jones''''' leningrad book

himmler's crusade is a pretty alright book about the german expedition to Tibet, but the title is a bit misleading praps

hitler's bandit hunters is a pretty tight book about anti-partisan warfare, worth a read if you catch my drift
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

hmm that sounds about right, I'll give bandit hunters a try then :salute:

edit: yeah, the tibet thing and that whole pagan mysticism of himmlers is what I thought was the ok premise, I just meant that according to someone he was tying it into the holocaust and stuff which maybe is going a bit overboard on the scope I dunno
Our Host!