FMF Alpha Mega Beta Echo Demo Build 3

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

FMF Alpha Mega Beta Echo Demo Build 3

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

<strong>[ Mod -> Update ]</strong>

<p>The FMF demo is moving right along with its next release version .101 yo.</p><p> </p><blockquote><em><span class="postbody"><ul><li>Officially patched Fallout 2 v1.02 UK or
US is required. Other localizations may or may not be supported. Please
let us know if you have a different local and it does or does not work.

</li><li>Unpatched Fallout 1.00 will NOT work with this or future builds.

</li><li>If another mod is installed, this mod will still work OK
alongside it as long as you have the correct Fallout version installed,
the master.dat and critter.dat are unmodified, and there is no existing
FVP.ini file in your Fallout 2 directory for a different mod.</li></ul></span></em></blockquote><p> </p><p>I don't really get how your supposed to do an unpatched version of FO2 if you have that FO bundle thing with all the games pre-patched. Edit: I guess the latest build fixed that. <a href="http://www.fanmadefallout.com/forums/vi ... 2283#32283" target="_self">Click here to see the forum post at their place.</a>
</p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://www.fanmadefallout.com">Fan Made Fallout</a></p>
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

not Echo, philistine :dance:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Foxtrot Tango :salute:
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

Calling X-Ray Papa Charlie neiner neiner ze'o five!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Strange. The bombs are flying now, it seems like they've been flying for weeks. One by one the lights on the switchboard are going dead: scratch DC, scratch LA, we can't be too much further down the list. There are probably riots spitside; there must be. The scenario would be incomplete without them, without the headless screaming and the last-chance violence. When all the screaming stops, we'll say it's over.

Strange, though, down here. We laughed about it, huddled around one table in an empty cafeteria, sharing one dim red bulb and the last of the real food. We shivered and laughed and promised each other that when they started to drop we'd be up there, drunk and dancing in the sunshine, naked and free, waiting for the almighty axe to descend. It sounds so stupid, but I think we really believed it. That somehow this mounting dread would just bottom out, that we'd burst from all the waiting and the fear, our sides would split and we'd all just be happy, happy just being alive and knowing that it can’t last.

It's quiet now down here in the workshop, nobody wants to talk. Eyes keep moving, but there's no connection any more. Nobody dares an expression. I'm writing so I don't have to look at them. We're all waiting to die. But why are we waiting? It's up there, why can't we meet it half-way? Do we really want to wait and see? Why can't we do this?

I suppose we're only animals. Like the rats and shrews that outlived the dinosaurs, we're only keeping our heads down.

The others are heading downstairs to the lab. They say it's safer down there, but I don't know if I want to follow them. They know as well as I do we’ll only prolong what's coming. I want to see the sky again.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

PiP wrote:not Echo, philistine :dance:
Obviously you don't know military lingo. In Crimson Tide they say it a lot so I'm a pro at this.

Susan, where is that from?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
PiP

Post by PiP »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:
Obviously you don't know military lingo. In Crimson Tide they say it a lot so I'm a pro at this.

Susan, where is that from?
I know the foxtrot tango chit but always thought software versions are marked with letters of greek alphabet :? dunno why actually so I can be completely wrong.
update: actually I was right: "As the second major stage in the release lifecycle, following the alpha stage, it is named after the Greek letter beta, the second letter in the Greek alphabet"
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I wrote it, for sure :M

D;
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

S4ur0n27 wrote:I wrote it, for sure :M

D;
http://www.fanmadefallout.com/?chapter=About
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I put all my hopes and dreams on you, Haris. Bring us Wasteland Merc 3!
Our Host!