FO1 help! Raiders Wandering Off Map @!

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
Magnakai
SDF!
SDF!

FO1 help! Raiders Wandering Off Map @!

Post by Magnakai »

hi hi,

raider's base in FO1 by default has 10 male raiders (including Garl, Tolya, Petrox), 6 female raiders including (Alya, Diana, Gwen)? before this faction turns hostile on the player, out of 10 male raiders, 4 r non-static they keep walking at some random direction. for females 3/6 are non-static.

i got a problem, was wondering if anyone can suggest any means to rectify this : i am replaying FO1 the raider's base and i noticed that sometimes, it is likely that 1 or more non-static raiders just wander and walk off the map (this is before the camp goes hostile on you), and if they proceeded too far (probably i dunno since i cannot see too much past the edge) they don't come back to the map forever lol.... i wish i have an earlier save file before i started my assault on the base but i don't, and i really don't want to restart the whole game again; is there a way to amend my savegame to 'pull' back any lost raiders back to the edge of the map at least or something like that? if so what utility would i need?

it's not the exp nor the loot they r carrying, but i really want to whack ALL of them off lol. it seems unrealistic that a raider for no reason just gets up and walks all the way out to the desert and never return.

any help appreciated thx
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Re: FO1 help! Raiders Wandering Off Map @!

Post by Redeye »

Magnakai wrote:hi hi,

raider's base in FO1 by default has 10 male raiders (including Garl, Tolya, Petrox), 6 female raiders including (Alya, Diana, Gwen)? before this faction turns hostile on the player, out of 10 male raiders, 4 r non-static they keep walking at some random direction. for females 3/6 are non-static.

i got a problem, was wondering if anyone can suggest any means to rectify this : i am replaying FO1 the raider's base and i noticed that sometimes, it is likely that 1 or more non-static raiders just wander and walk off the map (this is before the camp goes hostile on you), and if they proceeded too far (probably i dunno since i cannot see too much past the edge) they don't come back to the map forever lol.... i wish i have an earlier save file before i started my assault on the base but i don't, and i really don't want to restart the whole game again; is there a way to amend my savegame to 'pull' back any lost raiders back to the edge of the map at least or something like that? if so what utility would i need?

it's not the exp nor the loot they r carrying, but i really want to whack ALL of them off lol. it seems unrealistic that a raider for no reason just gets up and walks all the way out to the desert and never return.

any help appreciated thx
Raiders are erratic, aren't they?
They probably get deserters all the time.

FO1 is just kinda buggy.

Move on to the rest of the game.
Gargantua
Perpetual SDF

Post by Gargantua »

Way to Necro respond to an ancient thread LOL

As for the raiders walking off the map - that's how Darion survived to bring back The Khans in Fallout 2!
Our Host!